JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Nice looking bud right there … excellent job brother. Thats one I haven’t tried yet. I’ve only ever had white widow. Have to put that on my list to try out :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

8-9 weeks of 12/12 is what we’ve been running. Lolly pop her HARD.

2 Likes

Did I not send cuts of that? If not hit me up next year.

1 Like

Nope. Not of that. I only have FPOG from you. I didn’t realize you had it. lol. Cuts and clones in the mail is new to me. lol. I’m used to just getting seeds :joy::rofl: to be honest I never think about clones when I’m looking for something, it had been such a hush hush underground business for so long and usually only friends or friends of friends to get them. Now their flying through the mail daily :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

We found this in a pack of greenhouse seeds white widow. Very nice pleasant fruity terps, nice daytime smoke, good for migraines.

3 Likes

I got that widow that’s turning purple during veg she’s got me curious now :thinking:.

2 Likes

Getting props from @Electric-Stoner for my MOB grow is a huge compliment! Thanks bud, greatly appreciated!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0s8r81OyjJ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

13 Likes

Busy little afternoon.
Took out anything that’s in the 1 gal nursery pots, cut the bottom 1/4 to 1/3 off them, added myco, and fresh soil, watered in. I have also been printing plant trainers, so every plant got tortured a little more.

Now Im torturing myself manually leveling my print bed. Getting closer.

10 Likes

And we are going to call this, “good enough”.

9 Likes

My bud @Electric-Stoner was not playing when we said MOB was a fast finisher. Here she is at the end of day 50.

18 Likes

That’s awesome when that do that. A ton of breeders won’t even look. I’d more likely buy seeds from breeders who interact.

4 Likes

@Electric-Stoner is a solid dude who has been great to me. He’s a good dude whos family has cared for MOB about as long as I’ve been alive. He’s working on some awesome crosses now, can’t wait to see how they all turn out. If my MOB x BMR and MOB x Chocolate Diesel crosses give us good seeds I’ll be sending some to him as well as around the OG.

13 Likes

Does anyone have pointers on setting up a super simple 3 bucket DWC to test out that grow style? I’d flower them next to my organic grow.

3 Likes

I tried bubble bucket once crazy ammounts of roots. Just a 5g bucket with netpot lid for bucket and an airstone. :metal:t3:

2 Likes

What’d you run for nutrients?

1 Like

GH 3 part to be super simple, I think it may have been my first for real grow.

2 Likes

How often do you have to change the buckets reservoir? Do you just pop the lid and pull the root mass into a new bucket or empty out the reservoir and refill with the plant just off to the side?

1 Like

I didnt even ph at the time I would just mix it up once a week and then move it from 1 bucket to the other that is ready with new nutrients. Root pruning comes in handy for dead spots or if the mass gets gigantic.

2 Likes

@Loggershands now that I am thinking the larger the plant gets the more water will be used so later in flower you may need to be topping off and checking up on the water. In that case I think I was forced to change 3-4 days.

Her are the lids

2 Likes

Seems like a pretty straight forward way to grow. I like to try it one day as well, see what kind of monster plants you could grow :smiley:

2 Likes