JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

@JustANobody Being the stoner I am I kept going back thru your post like where is this weighted blanket in or on his tent and just realized hey ya dummy it’s the strain lmfao! I legit thought you were wrapping your tent in a weighted blanket for heat retention brother

5 Likes

Your ladies are looking amazing as well!

4 Likes

Thanks dude!

If I can get pollen I’ll cross the green crack clone to the male weighted blanket (black sour bubble iso).

10 Likes

Tried the FP OG #1, it’s good weed, but I don’t think it’s the dry cereal pheno. I’ll let it fully dry and sit in the bags for a few weeks before I make final judgment. FP OG #2 also isn’t dry cereal but it’s really flavorful and a great smoke, so that’s sticking around regardless.

5 Likes

so should i just toss the fpog #1 not really looking to grow just another fpog, doing hunting means some things just need to be put out and make room for others.

what say you my friend ? …

4 Likes

I really really want it to be it, but I don’t believe it is. If you have the room maybe let me get it trimmed and bagged before she gets tossed into a fire, but that might be me just holding out hope.

4 Likes

just let me know once its been fully dried and cured a bit, if the timing is still good ill toss her. if its to late i will just run her and see whats up with it.

i have three fpog going right now so ya need to keep on point with what i am after in this line.

fruity pebble cereal
cereal-n-milk

those ^^ two are what im hunting for at this time.

thanks brother …

8 Likes

I’m right there with you, those are the 2 I’d like to see as well. I’d love to find a pack of the IX or S1’s.

6 Likes

Figured I’d cross post.

2 Likes

lol @JustANobody I almost just offered you a pack I already sent some/all of over hahahaha:

Though if I have that candy hearts pheno still maybe you or @JAWS could make use of it in this FPOG hunt?

IMG_6930

3 Likes

You sent me bubble milk, I’ll have to see which one it is.

2 Likes

spent a little time with the fpog for-sure.

FRUITY PEBBLE CARGO {FEMS}
FRUITY PEBBLE COOKIE {F-1} * FPOG {F-2//F-1 ??}
FRUITY PEBBLE COOKIE {F-1} * FPOG REVERSED {FEM}
FRUITY PEBBLE COOKIE {F1}
FRUITY PEBBLE COOKIE {F2}
FRUITY PEBBLE COOKIE{ F3}
FRUITY PEBBLE MED’S {F1}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F-2}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F-2} {RAS MALE USED}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F-3}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F-3}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F-3}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F-3}–HOLD TEST
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F3}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F3}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F3}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F4}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F4}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F4}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F4} {TRE SUB ROSA GARDENS}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F5}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F5}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {FEM}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {FEM}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {FEM/B2}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {IC1-B}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {IC1—B-2}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {IC1—B1}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {IC1—B3–NON CEREAL}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {IC1—B4}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG IC1 {F2}
FRUITY PEBBLE OGEE {IC1/F2}

sad thing though is at those times i was just making mostly f-gens and giving them away free to the ppl, so ya no real hunting had been done.

now the fems i made i did try to get the cereal-n-milk into fems but the breed did not do well, some herm issues some mutant issue and some really nice plants from that project.

i really want to make another attempt at producing fems with fpog BUT only if i can get my hands on the fruity cereal and/or cereal-n-milk cut. im not going to waste my time making just any fpog fem seeds i want something from the project not just more fpog seed stock, i have tons of that already.

the hunt continues for me for-sure, i know some one some where has the cut im after it not that would be a damn shame thats it gone from us all.

peace …

10 Likes

I think I have some on that list as well. Let me take a look.

4 Likes

Well this will teach me to slow down. Looks like I traded the FP OG x cookies.

4 Likes

I have bubble milk 6.

4 Likes

Awhile back there was a cereal milk cut floating around, but I think it was abandoned because it was all terps and no effects. But having that cereal milk taste/smell would be nice for crosses, maybe. :wink:

4 Likes

I Just finished a seed increase on the milk bubble #6

5 Likes

@jaws, tentative good news. My wife packed the bong with the tester bud from FP OG #1 that I ground up last night. She said she had the taste the first 2 hits. I think I need to be patient before it gets called 1 way or another.

6 Likes

awesome i will run her here and show her off and let ya know what i think. tell your wife thank you for me brother.

peace …

6 Likes