Karma Genetics

Yea been waiting for them a long time. Gonna go for the Bx4 tho…

4 Likes

After Seeing what @TheUnderground wrote about those Sd bx2 I believe is gonna be a hard choice for many people !! But I do get you about those bx4 @Prisma

6 Likes

It’s hard, but i need the most stable one for now… Do not must overthink, or my wallet gets more empty :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

What’s the story on the genetics of Karmas Sowahh was that already gone over?

1 Like

Karma worked an old pack of Rez dog’s Sour Diesel.

Headbanger is a good var for anyone to try. Can be a bit finnicky. I had my Headbanger mom for 5 years. Just let her go this year. The phenos I like go purple in cold temps and have a brown sugar/citrus/berry mixed with gas thing going on. The phenos that stay green have more of a lemon citrus thing and the high is less complex. Only slightly though. It can do different things depending on the environment. My pheno that purpled had a different taste and high if grown in hot or cooler temps. It can side branch if topped but needs support. Very strong but creative. Can make peoples heads swim a bit of they’re not used to very strong weed. I hit up a few things with a Headbanger male and a couple of vars in to the purple pheno I had. Works with some vars. Usually adds a little something.

Liked his Roaddawg. Short stout plants with lots of sweet fuelly flavour.

Crumbled Lime is very strong, narcotic. Can give you a weed hangover (cloudy head) next day thing going on.

White OG v2 was lovely. Swwet gas again. Made you feel like you’re being hugged by the honey monster. Strong end of day, sink in the couch shit. The White OG S1 release was not as good imo. He’s just finishing up a new selection from these. Not sure if I’ll give them another bash or not.

Tha Melon is a must try. Unusual lychee terps on this one. Very strong end of day weed.

Have two old SSSDH x Jack clones that are very uppy. Amost no body stone at all. All in the head. Needs an age of a cure but very good thin leaf, equatorial traits in it. Discontinued a while a go.

Ran his Sour Diesel BX3 or 4. Can’t remember which. Nice desirable phenos in there. Solid smoke. Perhaps less fuelly than the Headbanger and less of the raciness.

I’d like to try his Sour Melon. Is a combo of his own Sour Diesel and Melon cuts.

19 Likes

Speaking of Sowah…got a pack of this Collab from Karma and Tony a while back

I unfortunately missed the window for flowering outdoors this year so have currently got them vegging under a light for next season.
Can’t wait to see how these girls turn out!!

Had to take down my Old Dirty Biker and Sweets a little earlier than I’d like to have cause they started getting whacked from botrytis😡caused by early rain and high humidty but they are some serious fire -and I can only but imagine how frosted they would have been had they gone few weeks extra

I’m a new Karma fan for sure is all I’ll say

25 Likes

Sherb Biker 9-10 days from sprout. Been very vigorous thus far. Sent samples off to Farmer Freeman today for sexing.

9 Likes

So how does someone in the US get ahold of this latest sour diesel drop?

2 Likes

Sounds like you are gonna put yourself in fire!

2 Likes

I have tried karmas headbanger, skullcap and roaddawg, by far roaddawg have been the go to medicinie for night time for sure, so heavy stone that you just wanna go to sleep, and very fragnant stuff with good taste, atleast couple sisters of what i have tried. I had lucky dog seeds dog patch and guerilla fume in the same run but roaddawg was easiest the most smelling f. My pheno was stinking straight industrial cleaner shit, karma defitinetly have picked good stardawg male with JJ, try this you wont regret!

8 Likes

I have to say, headbanger is very nice also but excactly opposite, this beast got this high that is very uplifting, dont crush you over after you have smoked, atleast for me(i got very high tolerance), this is nice for good talks with friends :smiley: guessing that most phenos got that sour diesel influence under them) i have been running only 1 pack of these but most of them got the same chilled stone) calming and chilling effects, this is very nice for situation when you have to be social mf. If you can get these beans to your hand, you wont be disappointed. Actually anything you try from karma, they all gonna be fire. This guy rigorously test his stuff + its not that expensive if you compare to others in nowaday prices, Skullcap got that fking delicious sweet candy smell, bit of disappointed that it dont translate to taste actually at all, but maybe its the phenotype, i dont know but my next plan is to run pack of skullcap and white sumo, planning to get one candyish? tasting skullcap and one orange smelling, resin dripping orange mf.

11 Likes

Gg4 RIL x Sowahh is one of my keeper kuts. Here are my 2 clones being done right this time. Good luck with the hunt. Def some extremely good smoke in this thread.

big lanky stretchy things. Strong plant clones easily. Seeded with Blue Sunshine pollen should be some good plants out of that cross.

15 Likes

Big thank you to @Swe-can for helping me out

8 Likes

He’s the man :handshake:

5 Likes

Anybody here haves regs they kade with headbanger or still have clones ? Its been on my bucket list for a while and also biker kush frm karma… im looking to do a breeding project with headbanger if anyone gots it ?

2 Likes

Hello me…meet the real me! Wow I see Sowahh and SD bx2 both SOLD OUT in one day! Hopefully Swe came thru w the buy!! Sweating bullets!

2 Likes

Sweetz
Taken down early due to bud rot and crappy weather but my gosh the smells on this stuff is insane-by far some of the smelliest stuff out my garden this season
Purple pheno
Gassy aroma-slightly rounded and sweet

My favorite… the lime green pheno…WOW
Didn’t expect this at all…
Full on gassy//oil rag// incense
No sweetz here
From the nose she definitely seems to have not fallen far from her daddies Sour diesel tree

We’ll see how things are after cure but so far very chuffed

23 Likes

@Swe-can came thru with the goods thank you!! Got 6 sowahhs down we shall see what happens.

27 Likes

Flipped the Sherb Biker on Friday. They were drinking a lot in veg. Can’t imagine what they’ll want in flower.

20 Likes

I have grown out Headbanger and had a nice keeper that I lost. Sitting currently on a pack of Bx3 sour and am on a few notify lists over the water. Want another pack of headbanger but I’m only doing clones now not seed runs and pheno hunts. It’s a headache when your in a small space and need to grow to have flowers in the jar. I’d definitely do another Headbanger pheno hunt though later next year if I can score a pack. As I remember and what I read elsewhere the headbanger phenos are all pretty close.

7 Likes