Karma Genetics

Karma Sour Bx4 with the astringent diesel smell comin off her. Zero sweetness or citrus as you’d might find in other sours

27 Likes

Nice, look very similar to my Sowahh pheno 2. Smoke report coming soon!

2 Likes

How many weeks that one go?

3 Likes

I popped this lady in 2020. I’ve taken her to 77 but I like her around 68-70, that way you can smoke her all day. If you dry her slow with a short cure, she’s stays astringent with the diesely skunk that just permeates the room when you pop the jar. She looses it though the longer it cures.

5 Likes

Have you tried her yet or is it your first run? Id love to know if its on the sweeter side or not

2 Likes

Ive ran the bx2 before, all great phenos, had 5 or 6 fems, also ran a bunch of bx2 f2s

my bx4 pack i only got 2 females, but was a shitty run but was able to sample both ladies and keep a cut… they both nice, i have both cuts outside, and pollen stored up, so i plan to polinate them… trying to root them and try again…

But yeah that classic sweet almost cologne gassy smell

5 Likes

It was my first run with Sowahh, I had 2 pheno’s (or geno’s) that I ran. They were slightly different in structure; S1 was lanky and, not a lot of side branching, large buds. S2 had viney vigourous growth, great lateral branching and tighter node spacing. I had to top and train it pretty aggressively due to the stretch.

Not a lot of smell until around week 5 from both and then an amazing, addictive, gassy sourness, was never ridiculously pungent but permeated throughout.

Had to take both at 10.5 weeks due to timings and struggling to control humidity, levels weren’t too bad but was creeping over 60% at night and then low 50’s during day despite ac and dehumidifier running.

The S1 could have gone for another 2 weeks I recon and the S2 wasn’t far off, maybe another week.

I’ve been trying them as they’ve been curing now for around a couple of months.

I primarily vape, using a Dynavap, the flavour is unreal, nothing else leaves a taste in my mouth like this strain, addictive sour gas, hard to describe, OG-like piney lemon essence there as well. The smell in the bags is awesome, gassy, sour, deep. Not the most pungent I’ve smelled but I think I needed to give them more time.

I wouldn’t call it sweet. However when I tried S2 in a joint it did actually taste sweet which was interesting. I didn’t get any of the same profile that I get when I vape though which was disappointing. Will see how it goes.

The effects from both are awesome, uplifting, more heady, with energy in my chest, euphoria and great socially but can chill on them too. S1 is a bit more energy inducing. I had some right before bed two nights ago and that was a bad idea. I don’t get any peakiness or anxiety from them either.

8 Likes

Sour Diesel bx2 Day 28 12/12

Scent is already really strong, cant get it out of the nose… A lot of things remember me of the scent even hours after visiting the growroom. Mainly thing like laundry, shower, aftershave kind of stuff, maskuline related :laughing:

Have nice sunday :v:

19 Likes

Black Beard #1
(Pirate Sweat x Biker 81)

Flowered a couple of Karma strains previously, Mountain Bike and I was fortunate to be one of the testers for DiFrutti (Karma Genetics Limited) a few years back, quite proud my tester picture is still used to advertise the DiFrutti.

Not the biggest fan of Fem seeds but this is Bodhi crossed to Karma by Genefinder OG. Great strains x large hunt = fire.

Popped 4 Black Beard beans and flowered in 1.5ltr pots of soil in a 2x3 under strip LED’s. I run a 4x4 for my normal harvest but love looking through a few seed at the same time. 2x3 had a few weeks veg, then 12/12 then to 11/13. Not my best run, had a few environmental issues and some absence during the run on my part but the plants still put out.

I topped 3 and left 1 au natural. The 3 that were topped responded well with strong side branching and good uniformity. Stretch was minimal, I had to stack pots in pots to get the plants level with the canopy, the 1 un-topped stretched by at least three times and had zero branching.

The nose from #1 was stand out from the start, a mouth watering deep rich thick warm hash that lingered. You could almost taste it when smelling, I like this a lot. This carried all the way through the run and after drying / cure. Buds are solid and frosty with a little fox tailing due to the excess heat at the end of the run.

#1 tastes just like she smells. Inhale is a mouth coating deep rich hash with a hint of leather and the exhale is deep rich hash with defined kush back end. Moreish as hell, don’t want to stop smoking but she’s narcotic and hits hard and fast. Mind, soul and body are hit, eyes are heavy and red, perfect night time knock out smoke.

#1 would be a keeper but I topped a little early and the clone didn’t take, reveg isn’t looking great either. So I’ve popped another 4 Black Beard beans (full moon), see if I can find something close to this #1 or better.

Will update with what I find from the other 3 Black Beards once smoked.

8 Likes