Karma Genetics

Man really wanted some sowaah and some headbanger but was working and when I got off they were sold out!!! Lmk if you anyone is willing to trade for some of these beans?

1 Like

2 weeks into stretch and these have been some very stretchy plants. They’re also chugging water. Can’t recall the last time I had plants that needed to be watered this often in 3 gallon pots while temps stayed in mid 70’s.

17 Likes

4 out of 6 sowahh up
And poppin!

21 Likes

Ready posted these up on the Tony green thread but thought they also deserve a place here seemings its a colab
Ril x Sowah

22 Likes

33ish days in flower and packing on the resin

21 Likes

Karma shop just restocked some sowahh and Sd bx2 for anyone who’s interested

Don’t know how many and how long before they’re gone thou :v:

Edit sd bx2 are gone :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Damn, really wanted his SD BX2!
Thanks for the heads up though :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Day 49 Flower for the Sherb Biker. 2 plants appear to be expressing toward the Sherb side with fruity undertones and purpling calyxes. 3 others seem to be Biker dominant. Strong musky cologne kush odors. The other 2 I’m not sure about. Sorry for the lackluster pics. I don’t have a great cam phone and I’m not doing this line justice. I’ll be surprised if any of these finish before 70 days.

29 Likes

Beautiful :green_heart:

2 Likes

What’s the story on Rez Dogs SD seeds that Karma used for Sowahh? What makes his seeds considered the real SD? Just wondering.

3 of the 4 Sowahh clipped and cloned. They are recovering from the chop fast.

10 Likes

Day 69F

Welp looks like most of these are going to run 11 weeks with 1 outlier that may appreciate going for 12 weeks. Getting beautiful purple colors on some which have an aroma of a big bowl of Fruit Loops in whole milk with a tinge of gas compared to others which are dominated by a smell which I’d liken to a diesel mechanic who has taken a whore’s bath in Brut cologne. This strain absolutely needs support either in the form of a double trellis or reliable staking.

Whole tent

Tester nug with trich shot

25 Likes

Nice job @anon20530495
Those plants look absolutely lovely…
Karma🔥

1 Like

Bon Bon #4 was the keeper from 5 different really nice girls. Flavors ranged from sweet to musky strawberry with dense buds that need support.

33 Likes

Those look really nice! What was the flower time like?

2 Likes

Got 2 males and a Female so far of the Sowahh. One foot tall and going into flower room. Going to make seeds with the following plants if all goes well. Sowahh x 95 Silver Haze, Silver Mountain, RIL/ Sowahh, Blueberry Muffin/Vintage blue, Red Snake F2, Black Triangle

8 Likes

Thanks man, those Sherb Bikers your running are some thick beasts! Nice job!
I loosely kept track the first round. They all seemed to push 10 weeks easy and came out real nice. To get that nice finished tight bud looks like it may easily be 11+ with the majority of these.

4 Likes

Hey, same compliments to you. I’m glad you created this thread because I’ve been too lazy to properly journal this grow, but I want folks who may be interested in Karma or this line to have exposure. This is the first of his gear I’ve grown and I’ve been impressed. Vigorous, stinky, packing on size, and not fussy in the least. I pushed the nutes a little hard mid flower, but didn’t see any real adverse effects aside from some tip burning. Do you have experience with other Karma stuff aside from Headbanger and Bon Bon?

3 Likes

Thanks man i’m glad this thread was started too. Looks like it was by @Skyf , so thanks to him!

Ive only ran those and Sweets. Sweets has a great old school flavor vibe to it with a nice strong happy buzz to boot. So far everyone seems to like the Bon bon the most. It’s more indica hitting and also really tasty. It’d be nice to have better access to his gear in the states. I enjoy his potcasts and work ethic for sure.

4 Likes

Ugh sorry @Skyf! Much respect for starting the thread. My attention to detail isn’t the greatest :v:t2:

3 Likes

He explains here Stream episode Episode 36 ft Karma of Karma Genetics by The Pot Cast podcast | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

3 Likes