Keeping Sativas small with Upstate

Check out the salt resistance of Senegal.

3 Likes

He’s a verified scammer.

Multiple folks kicked him from servers including @leetdood . He’s no good.

6 Likes

I responded to you in the friendliest way. I sent you Killer and Rare seeds without question…

Somehow in the last 10 minutes I’m glad they got lost

6 Likes

They didn’t get lost he got em I’d imagine

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to tell people. :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Bad info. Now I’ve paid more attention and I find slugs munching the middles and edges of leaves. They don’t care either way.

2 Likes

Scammers are not welcome here in this thread.

12 Likes

Thanks @upstate.

However, 2 applications of a Diotenacious Ant powder have done the trick…

Not an insect on either the Pole Dancer (top) or US 22 (bottom)

12 Likes

Looks great! Outa likes so here you all are :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

So my now male tall pheno Oaxacan has a slight white shimmer to the stem.

You can kinda see it. Damn it lol
Could see better until uploaded

2 Likes

Ive had good results by keepin them in 1 gal pots for at least 2-3 months. only about 2 week veg from sprout. then pretty much just hack em in half after a while. and pot into a fabric 3 gal on a capillary mat for the last 3-4 months. heres a couple 25 week alcapulcos i did it to. really minimal upkeep

18 Likes

It’s that 25 wks total or since flip? I guess that doesn’t matter though since won’t start flowering until sexually mature. I know with indicas and hybrids they suggest not upppotting while in flower. The sativas long flowers seem to take transfers in flower just fine. Does transplanting during flower not bother the long flowers as much? Thanks

3 Likes

Nice work @BackyardBoogie420 very interesting

2 Likes

I think it’s transplant experience that matters. If you are good at it, the plant isn’t hurt. You have to be quick. More than 30 seconds in sun damages root hairs. I have a pile of dirt ready to go, and I can transplant anything anytime and the plants never skip a beat. The only time I’ve seen growth downtime is when an indoor plant gets put in the ground outdoors. Often, it takes a week or two for growth to occur in this case While the plant learns to cooperate with the local microbes and new soil.

My pictures aren’t cooperating with me lately, either. Are you keeping it?
@BackyardBoogie420 Nice job keeping them healthy in three gallon containers. How was the smoke?

7 Likes

I wish I don’t have the space to hold a male separate. How long could I grow out a male in flower tent before has a chance to start dropping pollen? Probably culling though.

1 Like

Just throw it On the edge of your tent and keep track of the sex parts and send me pictures. I’ll make sure you grab it in time

5 Likes

Late here but I can confirm that the above user “Stoner420” has been banned from several discord servers and has gotten well over a dozen people now by begging for seeds. He always gives an excuse for why he never got them…

He’s a horrible person, frankly. He scammed several of my good friends.

9 Likes

Thanks for that @leetdood
Mucho Appreciato,

3 Likes

I just had a Male in the room for almost 3 weeks since flip, he has tons of balls but none opened yet. If I was going to keep him just for a bit of pollen and didn’t wanna take up lots of space, I would take the top of the plant, maybe about 6 to 8 inches or so and cut it, and leave enough bottom stem to stick in a cup of water but so the top can hang over the side a bit. With a big piece of paper or foil to catch the magic dust. Sorta like taking a cutting for clones but just keeping it alive long enough to drop some pollen.
Set him in my closet or somewhere away from the ladies, with a clamp light/CFL bulb. Dont need roots to drop pollen if it’s far enough along lol

5 Likes

Wait @leetdood has a discord channel!

3 Likes