Nothing set in stone, but planning on running these at the same time:

Trophy wife bx2 (7east)
=(MAC1 cap’s cut x blueberry dragonfire) x Dreamcoat

Dark hollow (Irie)
= GMO x arise

Sorbetto S2 (aficionado)

Not familiar with white rhino :frowning:

5 Likes

How would you describe the size of the seeds?
I ask because one of the uses in China is edible seeds and they are supposed to be really large.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

@royal
Officially calling you out for trying to pass off a stock photo as lebanese landrace.
https://www.shutterstock.com/editorial/image-editorial/medical-marijuana-migraines-albion-usa-6084228a

@lefthandseeds

6 Likes

@zephyr
officially calling you out and saying ‘blow smoke at me’ the seeds are from Lebanon and you can kick rocks…

so you have no reasonable explanation for using a stock photo without crediting the author.

This photo was taken in 2015 at a licensed medical marijuana grow in Albion Illinois, and published at lower resolution in multiple mmj news publications.

edit-
for comparison

watermarked original photo published on shutterstock licensed for editorial use

9 Likes

In the posts seeking a trade, are those photos of the specific cultivar that you are trading? The Blond Lebanese and the Thai? Other trade offers?

If not, please correct your post(s). If you are trading, this can be considered misleading.

8 Likes

removed the pic - not trying to mislead anyone - it was posted in error.

@zephyr @Northern_Loki

this is the plant

3 Likes

Thanks much!

4 Likes

Thanks for retracting that photo. That photo was misleading in that context, and it’s important to credit artists’ work.

3 Likes

@royal what about the first pic from that post?

Just want to make sure it wasn’t also posted in error.

8 Likes

bro - this is the plant

2 Likes

Ok thank you

4 Likes

Is Marijuana Toxic to Cats? Looks similar to me

13 Likes

Yep, identical to my eyes. Seems like someone in this thread has lost all credibility. Unless maybe that was also posted in error, and then confirmed to be real in error too? :confused:

12 Likes

ok i am looking to find in sensi seeds- FRUITY JUICE
i know it is not land race, but there has to be some one on og
that has grown this? i am planning a preservation run on the strain
in the future. right now i am having 2 problems. finding it. and finding a seed bank
hat sends sensi seed to the states, i have tried seedsman, ect. but since brit ex and
what went down at dinafem/ humbolt , seed banks dont want to send to states.
ESP. sensi seed.
I am looking for the Fruity strains that may also fit in this category.
i am looking to expand and or trade… Fruity Juice by Sensi seed

3 Likes

Good find. That’s definitely the same picture.

6 Likes

I traded with @royal, within days of there signup, same with several other new to OG, my hope is that the beans I sent make there way to royal because mine came from royal quick and extras in each pack.
I’m going to set up and grow 3 of each in next two weeks. I hope to have similar pics that illustrate the look of the stock images used.

3 Likes

@Slick1
@lefthandseeds

Got Nature Farm Purple Haze , Lefty’s Panama Haze .Slick 1 chainmailfuckvest Chocolate Thai x orange grove. Also got some seeds from Upstate dropped will update soon as they get some flippers. Also some Pineapple Haze on the way. (Thank you all so much) Im tryin!!

11 Likes

hahaha! I caught that one as well but figured I had already proved my point, and this way he would leave the evidence in plain sight. This is really so much better though. hahaha. @Oldtimerunderground Thanks for calling him out and backing me up on this.

Here’s the kicker-
royal was also using that stock photo to sell these “lebanon” seeds on strainly!!!
It looks like he deleted the listing after you called him out on this one, but here is the google search result to the original broken link. Guess I should have taken a screenshot of the listing on strainly, but didn’t think he’d be so quick to delete it.

23 Likes

I can 2nd the strainly listing and found it odd he took it down shortly after i seen it :thinking: :thinking:

I really hope they are what he claims the seeds are but buyer beware!

11 Likes