Landrace Expansion & Trade

Thank you @zephyr

I think there’s nothing @royal can say to vindicate himself now. Hence why he hasn’t replied. Clearly, after editing his post again, as well as deleting his strainly ad right after what happened, something is not right.

ezgif.com-optimize (2)

21 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground

Talking about false representation isn’t that dude in the gif playing a Detective the same guy who wrote Cop Killer? :joy:

4 Likes

You have credibility when you seem totally trustworthy or believable . You lose it when you start lying, cheating and acting rather shady.
Wow, that’s a lot to swallow for someone that just joined, maybe Royal should be more concerned with the future of this thread that shows a distain for anyone who uses materials without copyright or attribution to creator, then tries to no avail, while being assailed, to make repair. If Royal is the biggest ripoff, scam or drama you fear here, you really can’t be an OVERGROWER, just a grower. IMHO

5 Likes

@FattyRoots so true, lol. I like the one I changed it to 100x more :joy:

4 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground

ICEBERG is versatile, there ain’t no roll can’t play :joy:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (23) ezgif.com-gif-maker (24)

5 Likes

Sounds like this one is probably from Yunnan province. There is a Leaping Tiger Gorge that is popular with Backpackers. I read about this place in High Times magazine some years ago. Cannabis plants grow all over the place in that area. Very similar to the Himalayas in that regard. (Technically, this area is an extension of the Himalayas) I would definitely be interested in some of these myself. A member of our Freaker’s Collective @zephyr is growing Cangshan Mt right now and it is nearing or it has exceeded 20 ft tall LOL. Not all of them are This Tall from that region, but you should be prepared.

14 Likes

Sounds like I’m making beans! Might just do a very short veg on these. I’d be happy to distribute when they’re done!

14 Likes

Sweet! Tag me when you start a thread😁

4 Likes

me, me, me, love the Landrace

4 Likes

for sure @BasementBeans i will give them a grow

2 Likes

What kind of soil you grow them in? Were they sensitive to nutes? As soon as I transplanted them into this soil (A fresh bag of roots organic 707), they started looking burnt or something after a little under a week. @Upstate thoughts?

After doing some research, apparently the only time people claim to have had burn issues using this soil is with pure sativas… and of course what am I growing in it? A pure sativa. Fml

12 Likes

when i tried to grow them they were in rockwool. no soil. the one made it until like the 3rd week in flower. then the herm.
she was good with the nutrients though all the way through, ive got my fingers crossed for you my friend cause i want to see these grow.

6 Likes

Soil is too hot. Get them out asap. I haven’t been able to use full strength commercial potting soil for pure sativas. Get some good garden soil and cut it with roots 707 ( 50/50) and add a few heaping handfuls of compost and lots of perlite. I use around 25% perlite/ 75% garden soil but you might need more perlite for heavier soil
Even this can be too hot for some sativas. Sometimes 2/3 garden soil 1/3 commercial soil is needed.
As much as this sucks, its a good sign of pure old genetics…woo-hoo :grin:. Shashamane looking legit!

13 Likes

Hello,
i hope that my oversight will help others.
I sent seeds to trade to Australia and arrived there but are now MIA.
Because of Covid, many countries are Not accepting US mail. My local USPS employee didn’t know this and I did not check before sending.
So please check this list before you send seeds overseas.

6 Likes

Positive Thought or Whim… They are sitting in some water, rotting vegetables and horse manure are on same ship. They grow into the largest on the sea hydro farm known to man kind…Overgrow The World

6 Likes

I have found that sandy soil is best for seedlings and lightly rooted clones. Peat is too dense, as is clay. They like good drainage to start off with. I use sandy soil mix in 2x2 inch pots. 3 parts sand, one part good loam soil from around here (complete with fungal stuff in it). Once they root out in that stuff you can use just about any type of soil you want. I make my own here, 2 parts local silty loam, one part crushed and composted leaves, and one part made of a combination of wood ash, bone meal, perlite, sand, and a few worms. The worms will eat the dead leaf matter and leave castings and aerate the soil. There are dozens of mushroom types here in my soil, so there is always a good fungal mass after a week or two in the pots. Right now the Boletus are shrooming out here with false chanterelles. Also 20 other tiny shoom types that I have yet to ID.

14 Likes

Good to know, thanks.

Are the seedlings alive?

1 Like

11 of 16 going strong. Wasn’t able to get more soil because I’ve been waiting for a replacement debit card in the mail for like 3 weeks. I cancelled in to get a rush card order so it would arrive faster and the idiot cancelled my credit card instead so now I have no access to money and am behind on bills :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:. Bright side, survival of the fittest! So let’s assume these are some durable plants since they were able to adjust to 700 ppm soil as seedlings.

13 Likes

Wow. That’s pretty awesome. I thought more would bite the dust for sure. I have been told that tropical plants can handle a hotter soil if they are born in it…but haven’t wanted to test the theory😁. The plants look great!

8 Likes