Landraces of India

i know Bangalore is known for its mango flavored ganja flowers… from what i have been told from my friends there

2 Likes

Got another message today (unprompted) that Overgrow orders should be going out this week. I’ll let you know if I hear anything else.

6 Likes

Thanks BGNG

3 Likes

The mail is finally moving there in India. Things are slowly getting better. I was just contacted by a different company that my package has been sent out

2 Likes

Oh snap.

A little luck and we’ll be adding Rajasthani Sikar to the FBSC list.

4 Likes

Must be that Mango Karnataka Cocogenes had. The genetics migrated there from the eastern part of India from what I have learned

3 Likes

Did you get it from Indianseeds97 ? He told me he was getting it

1 Like

Shouldn’t be counting my chickens before they hatch, but, theoretically yes.

I’ve still got another pack of Rajasthani x Kashmir from Bodhi. It would be nice to run it next to the two purebreds.

5 Likes

I know nothing about this Rajasthan variety. The only plants from this area I’ve seen are those crazy looking wild plants from Indian landrace Exchange. What do the domesticated plants look like and what are they known for as far as the effects go?

2 Likes

This is the only photo I could find of the Rajasthani x Kashmir. I go through too many phones lol….

This dude @StevieG grew her, and took this picture in early September! Everything else was already flowering while she was just starting to throw hairs. I want to say he chopped her in early November, and she still needed more time.

The only photo I’ve ever seen of the purebred was on the IG page of Bodhi’s wife. Never seen a second one.

12 Likes

hey brother man what can you tell me about the two wich one is better in your opinion?

3 Likes

@Shiv9545 @Upstate you get your package yet? I’ve heard nothing & received nothing yet myself.

4 Likes

I’ve heard nothing myself, but I know everything has been shut down over there for a while. It seems like things might be starting to loosen up.

3 Likes

Out of Oaxacan and Panama? I was only able to try the oaxacan, and it’s fantastic. A couple of the Panama Plants looked killer but were for seed only.

3 Likes

And @lefthandseeds. Things are starting to move in India. Shiv is a one-man operation so things don’t always move as quickly as we would like. But I guarantee you will get your order. If you were itching to try something, perhaps I can help you out. A couple of his newer selections aside, I got most of what he carries. If you were ready to crack them I could send you some of what I have, and you can return them back to me once your order comes in. Surely covid is at play with the delay, but he works full-time aside from his seed business so it would take some time regardless. Let me know if I can help

7 Likes

Myself and yobigdaddy ordered back in December and did indeed receive our order.

3 Likes

I’ll just have to wait then till it shows up someday lol

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m not worried at all. When my grow finishes up, I’m actually about to take a break for August, and then I’m back into the Lebs for several more grows.

If anyone is waiting and needs beans, I’m also happy to help from what I have in my stash. I have no doubts Shiv will come through once he is able. :v:

6 Likes

In no hurry and no worries

Wish them well over there

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

Rasoli Village, Northwest India, close to the Himalayan Mtns from the RSC. This plant is stretchy, has had minimal inputs and the seed was popped in April. This plant seems to have done well in last weekends temps from 107-109* in NorCal.

14 Likes