Landraces of India

i´ve been always wondering,why there is no strain from around NagaLand?? it´s a removed region,that should provide lotsa good stuff!!

3 Likes

So Nagaland has some beautiful weed though practice are very primitive among most. https://youtu.be/1VumeEgZt6k
Plants are very similar to manipur, watch the video I found this way back on YouTube.
https://youtu.be/Vt4_F5eWXl0 and this video is from manipur Moirang or imphal I don’t know for sure.

7 Likes

Ordered a few things any information on these would be appreciated

UKHRUL MANIPUR

Meghalaya

TRIMBAK

bhadra

8 Likes

Seems to be everybody’s digging on that Ukhrul.

7 Likes

Meghalaya and ukhrul are one of the most sort after ganja varieties in india similar to Andhra and orrisa. Manipur is said to be the most potent, with very strong cerebral high, just like genral sativa all these 4 states have plants with very cerebral high. With meghalay or shillong being the best for creativity in my opinion it’s a mix of social, laughing and artistic weed in my experience. I have had manipur weed only once and it made me feel more aware of my surroundings like things were brighter and more vivid.

11 Likes

This is a land race of India.

In all seriousness, I do have some Tosh Valley landrace (small village 7800 ft high up in the Parvati Valley) available free if a trusted and capable member is interested in running them. These are wild mountain hashplants, probably not the best choice if you’re a novice.

14 Likes

Just for information sake I ordered and sent in payment no word on shipping since
9 days

7 Likes

It has been more or less the same for me but I have had consistent contact.

Between family health issues and severe lockdowns due to coronavirus affecting the mail couriers, there have been shipping delays.

I believe there should be some movement this week.

6 Likes

Thanks for the reply , hopefully all is well over there

I know they have there hands full with this pandemic
May all stay well and safe

Pease
Paps

7 Likes

Same for me. Just waiting for any confirmation that something shipped out, or tracking ( I don’t really expect) or they arrive in the mail box.

Very excited tho to see what I get lol

I simply sent money, mentioned what types of strains I like, then said send me any strain you like. :wink:

Seems like a super nice guy & I have faith that even tho shipping from around the globe sucks balls. At some point I’ll have an order in mail waiting for me.

7 Likes

@Papalag hey brother extremely sorry I forgot to msg you, but some of the people got my msg just before 2-3 days.
Actually in my city there was severe hike in COVID patients that’s why city was under complete 10days strict lockdown, that’s why there were no options to book the courier and finally 10days lockdown is over yesterday, now I’m able to book all the couriers, extremely sorry somehow I didn’t updated you regarding my city lockdown,today I got confirmation from postal services they are taking courier booking now.dis week I will dispatch all couriers which was on painding just because of covid brother.

11 Likes

Be well @Shiv9545, sending you all the positivity and good vibes I can muster. Stay safe :v:

6 Likes

Thank you so much Brother :heart::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Actually I’m not regularly active on overgrow because of job timings.
If you guys want to contact me then you can ping me on instagram, I get notifications of msgs on IG so I will revert back to you very quick.
Here on OVERGROW I don’t get any kind off notifications if you guys send me a msg.
Just uploading my Insta account SS so you guys have one alternative source to contact me. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Thanks for the up my brother

May you stay safe and well

Peace
Paps

9 Likes

Hey @Shiv9545, to enable email notifications, go to your account settings, email, set “Send me an email when someone messages me” to “always” and hit “Save Changes”.

6 Likes

Sadly, I figured it was covid related. Be safe brother. It looks like India is having a really tough time with it. Prayers and vibes sent. peace

7 Likes

He’s been in touch with me.
Supposed to start flying this week country was on lockdown. His mom also had surgery

8 Likes

Thanks my friend

2 Likes

Any body hear anything yet ?

3 Likes