Less Noob more Doob

Got the Bingo pajamas x Stardawg bottled, very frosty looking. Can’t wait to smash rosin out of it

13 Likes

Mmmmmm that looks like some choice bud!!! Real eye candy :+1::+1:

3 Likes

That colour broooo! Did you drop temp on them in off cycle or did they just come out with that colour automatically? :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah scoring very high on the bag appeal front. Had very dry, hot winds for 3 days so it cured a bit fast. You only get a proper smell when you break a bud open

5 Likes

Bingo pajamas x Stardawg rosin:

10 Likes

shiva cookies x stardawg nug shots:

13 Likes

Looks so dank bruh… good stuff

5 Likes

Thanks man, hoping to get another one going. Got 10 seedlings going at the moment.

3 Likes

Did you temp drop to achieve the colour in the BJ x SD or did it come out naturally?

1 Like

Yeah the temps would drop to 16 / 17c at night. 25c during the day max

3 Likes

those look delicious - drooling over here
nice work !!!

4 Likes

Thanks man, I’m drooling too…because I did a test squish of it and yeah good smoke too :joy:

3 Likes

Space Monkey x Blues pheno hunt coming along nicely. Couple of cuts and 2 males on the sides.

9 Likes

So not much to update on, busy cleaning out the flower room and bombing the pesky mites. Have been playing around with the rosin press and have managed to get a waxy consistency on some of the squishes but still trying to figure it out. Not the best photo but this has an almost hash like texture to it.

8 Likes

What temp pressed at??? Also, what pressure?

2 Likes

I’ve got a “homemade” press so I don’t have a pressure reading but I’m only using a 6 ton bottle press so it’s not too high. I do try jack it as much as I can. Temp wise it’s on 80 Celsius. The thing is I’m getting this waxy product on fairly fast dried flower during the air cure. So the outer part of the bud is very dry like you messed up the cure but there’s still moisture on the inside.
Busy experimenting still

6 Likes

Hit that 1st aid rosin you made through the rig last night with my lady. . Really relaxing stuff. She doesn’t smoke and said it didn’t make her high at all which I didn’t mind because she really can’t handle being stones too well… I felt it helped her sleep though which was what we were aiming for. Was super tasty like fresh lemons … Really enjoyed it bruh… going to try that bingo x Stardawg rosin tonight

8 Likes

Oh yeah good to hear. You can take a bit of the rosin and melt it into coconut oil so she doesn’t even need to smoke it then. Made some meds for my Mother like that

4 Likes

Yeah been thinking about doing that too… have some empty caps lying around so should just do it now

3 Likes

…can be strain dependent. So 3 different strains on the same settings:

10 Likes