16 Likes

Just swapped some rosin for a brand new vape pen, whoop whoop

6 Likes

Some frost shots with a flash:

Bingo Pajamas x Stardawg:

Shiva cookies x Stardawg:

Mysterious Breath:

18 Likes

Shiiiiiiit looking so dank man… how’s that shiva cookies Stardawg smelling ?

2 Likes

A sweet washing powder smell with a hint of fuel. Buds are really dense too. Unless the smoke is somehow just horrible this looks like a good one. Bummed the cut didn’t take but popped a couple more, hopefully another keeper in there.

8 Likes

Bingo pajamas x stardawg… leaves got wrecked by mites but it finished well

12 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Beautiful looking plants man is this a personal strain you made or one from a bank I’ve not heard of this cross til you’ve done it.

1 Like

It’s a cross bred by @Sunvalley. He sent me a couple of stardawg crosses to try out and so far so good. Great smells and really nice smoke

4 Likes

Is there anything you do for the mites now that your in flower or is it just a hope and a prayer?

1 Like

Yeah pretty much. Been running a perpetual setup but now I’l finish off the current batch and clean the room out. I’ve been running the room a bit cooler too and this seems to slow their progress.

3 Likes

I’m 8 weeks in and I’ve foliared to knock them off. My humidity is 40 before I spray and 60 after so I’m not worried abound mold. I sprayed spinosad and it burnt the pistils. I’ve used Essentail oils also. Just wanted to be safe and have a crop. Have you used Pyrethrin or anything in flower before?

2 Likes

No, I don’t spray anything in flower. With my setup I have plants at various stages of flower so can’t take any chances. The mites haven’t been spreading very fast and it’s been over 2 months with them. So maybe this kind isnt that bad

From my readings and 2nd hand knowledge it seems like you just have to hold on for the ride.

4 Likes

Have you noticed when you hang to dry any webbing at the base of the plant? I had one outdoors that when I hung it there was webs at the base upside down.

1 Like

I saw some webbing before i chopped it but very little. Hanging it up in a dark spot makes all the mites crawl to the base of the stalk so you get rid of most of them. You could bud wash too

2 Likes

If you see any webbing before you chop you can take a vacuum cleaner to them and suck the fuckers off

7 Likes

And the shiva cookies x stardawg after the chop, got a bit of frost on it

14 Likes

Hahaha just a bit … Man it looks super. Thanks for doing a good job with those seeds dude … appreciate it

7 Likes

You’re welcome and thx for sending me these, so many winners man.

5 Likes