Less Noob more Doob

Oh okay, Thank you for explaining…awesome looking strains you have. Those purples look crazy good! Hoping one day to have genetics like that in my cabinet hah. Thanks again! Will pull up a chair :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looking stellar … standing regal and proud… hope it smokes as good as it looks

5 Likes

Me too! But she sure is a good looker and the buds are super dense too. Found a single little nanner on a lower 2 days ago but nothing else has popped up. Close to 7 weeks now but I have been running my room cold to keep some brown mites in check until I can reset it and clean them up. So maybe the cold has it trying to finish up faster.

4 Likes

Ok so reason why I still keep the nooby name… chucked some clones today because that pheno of the citrus drop smelled kinda meh. Just smoked a tester bud and its really good :sob: so yeah check it before you wreck

12 Likes

Lol live and learn bruh … done that so many times too… pity bout the nanas let’s hope they sterile … also thinking the mites might be stressing em a bit so could also add to them looking like early finishers

6 Likes

Yup and so far it was just one nanner so hopefully that’s it. Buds are stacking again plus they are rock hard, could knock someone out with them

6 Likes

next batch of ladies getting ready, some point break and mystery breath:

new kids on the block:

Budshot:

17 Likes

That bud looks evil hahaha … good shit man… that point breaks quite a nice strain. Got one nice chemy one and the others were all more citrus minty sativa like but smoked really well I’m told. I’ve only tried one pheno and it was really relaxing … good luck with those

5 Likes

Sounds good, finding the 1st aid is working well for pain relief and it’s got some point break in it.

4 Likes

Going to need to start smoking more…the collection grows

14 Likes

good problem to have ha ha ha

7 Likes

Yeah never thought this would be an issue and just chopped another bush down. I’m kinda addicted to growing though so not sure what to do there.

5 Likes

Start giving it to your friends and usually when they want more, they will offer money, which will pay for your expenses, and you get free weed, and to keep growing it. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Start making concentrates. Giving to others in need is also very commendable. Rosin!

2 Likes

Yeah it’s just been harvest time so everyone is knee deep in it and yeah time to fire up the rosin press. Just need to order new bags

2 Likes

Does anyone stop growing for awhile after collecting so many jars? I think there is something evilish in rhis hobby … :grin::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

That’s usually when I do a seed run. I :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

Haven’t done any seed runs yet…might need to give it a go. Wouldn’t mind making some buckeye purps seeds.

Citrus Drop rosin:

12 Likes

have you tried Buckeye Purple ?
wasn’t impressed by the smoke but it is beautiful
any others want to chime in ?

BEP seeded by GDP runt male

8 Likes

Yeah I’ve got 3 phenos of it. Very pretty plant indeed and one pheno is a decent smoke but nothing crazy strong. Mel did say it was for her hubby as meds and not a commercial strain.
My pheno does have this awesome aftertaste I can’t quite place, almost like a combo of lavender and grape. I’m keeping it mostly because its so damn pretty lols.

I must say I’m not the best one for smoke reports when it comes to strength and feel. I’m just stoned or not. Stronger strains just feel like they give a bigger kick in the beginning but then it just feels all the same to me. Even if its a heavy sativa or indica the effects feel so similar.

And I had my eye on your backcountry purple but got the bep f2’s as a freebie from Berenger.

7 Likes