Less Noob more Doob

Tried a run at the Back Country Purple but unfortunately all males :sob:

2 Likes

I’ve been told that my Back Country Purple (BEP x GDP) is a good smoke. Try it again if you’ve still got beanz.

1 Like

Hehe think I have 1 bean left

2 Likes

Never got any of those and can’t afford any seeds at the moment, well can’t afford taking a risk on getting them into the country. Wish they would hurry up and establish laws for this so we can legally import seeds.

3 Likes

there you go bro !!! that one is the one !!!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:has to be now lmao

3 Likes

Some of the new stardawg crosses, bingo pajamas and schiva cookies:

Citrus drop:

Bingo and stardawg:

15 Likes

Who’s point break is it?

It’s this one: https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Point_Break/Seeds_of_Compassion/

3 Likes

Shot of the ladies:

17 Likes

Gave it the chop so now its curing time

18 Likes

How’s that girl smelling ? Did it keep that creme soda champaigny/Kushness to it? Looks real pretty bruh … nice one.

3 Likes

Yeah leaning towards the creme soda side with a bit of kush. The tester seemed like a good smoke though. Got another one at just over 4 weeks that looks very similar in structure with a similar smell too.

4 Likes

really nice looking lady there !

3 Likes

Thanks man.

Stardawg crosses coming along nicely:

12 Likes

Update on the stardawg crosses. The shiva cookies x stardawg is stacking really well its at 6 weeks compared to the citrusdrop at 9:

Bingo and stardawg:

13 Likes

Budshot of the bingo pajamas x stardawg:

16 Likes

Damn, looks delicious!

Never not killing it dude

Tx

3 Likes

That’s one mighty fine looking flower there bruh. How’d the smell come out. Really liking the Stardawg crosses thus far … let me know if you want some more … the Stardawg x Shiva Dream came out dank as fuck… just started blazing it last night … real class

6 Likes

It’s got that cream soda smell with a hint of fuel. Very nice smoke too. My cut of it didn’t make it but my second pheno is near identical so far in looks and smell. I’l gladly take some more but did pop some more of the shiva cookes x stardawg. It’s a good yielder and the frost is really nice too. Need that garlic one you found

6 Likes