Let’s try one of these 60 bubblegum autos

There good seeds bro

3 Likes

As soon as I run se of the bubblegum and blueberry I got left from Mark. I’ll be hitting mark up again. I think I read somewhere around may he might have some new stuff coming out!

3 Likes

Count on it. He’s got it

3 Likes

I haven’t gotten any of his photos yet just got a new tent so might have to change that. Like said above for the price thou can’t beat it!

2 Likes

I got at least 10 or so left of these.
I have high hopes. I will try six of these soon for the sake of science. Lol.
I know these should be good if all goes well.

3 Likes

So far, 100%!. I don’t grow a lot. I bought 50 and I think I have 10-12 left. I let them mature after testing to see for the first ~25-30 and all where right on. I now trust and chuck males.
I did just let the last three tested males grow to balls and cut tonight.
:seedling: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Actually decided to say fuck it and get ahold of Mark and gonna order some other seeds from him. All the work I’ve seen of his aside from some of the m/f ratio of this batch which even still I’m cool with it happens. Anyway any recommendations? Want to do a mix of photo and auto’s

3 Likes

He makes it pretty easy. I’ll prolly do a mix of both next time myself.

1 Like

I’m thinking I might tell him to surprise me with a mix.

@corey did all the bubblegum come from the same source? I got them from two different people and Irish rocker isn’t the only one that had issues.
:wilted_flower: :hibiscus: :sunflower: :seedling: :seedling:

1 Like

Well I wasn’t the only one with problems as you can see,you just want to talk smack about me Corey
Shame on you

Ended up ordering some blue cookies, Superfruit (both reg and auto) Lemon skunk, and a couple others. Was cool talking with Mark for a bit. Got em in yesterday :grin: sent a few with @tgcastle308 last night

1 Like

Hey All. I’ll toss in my experience…
This is the first and only seeds I’ve grown from Mark…

Running these 10/14 since seed. In small containers with no till soil.

#1 Question; Would I buy marks gear? At his prices Yes definitely.
#2 Have this lived up to what I thought, probably not.
#3 Do I care? Nope. It’s weed man.

My truthful opinion, It’s possible that Mark open pollinates and doesn’t cull to further improve this line specifically (I’ve only had experience with this strain) BubbleGum Autos. So it makes sense to see variations in them…

Regardless, I open pollinateed the male with the 3 females and have atleast 3 variations come through…

The nicest & tallest one.

Medium one with wider leaves

Medium one with thinner leaves

The Lime green one in the back is the tallest, the 2 upfront are sitting on a 10" container…

So I guess now we have a selection of Marks BubbleGum Autos.
#1 The nice structure Female, Lime green leaves.
#2 the med/tall thin leaf :leaves: variety
#3 The med height slightly wider leaf :leaves:

Conclusion: Would I pay for marks beans? YES.
Do I expect an awesome well built strain for that price? NO…

Would I run them again, YES…

I appreciate that I was gifted the beans and I’m able to grow some & atleast now moving forward, we can have some reasonable idea of the variations and what to expect from each type. I’ll have more updates in my thread Photos & Autos - Club Quadrant if you wanna follow the progress.

5 Likes

I keep the first BG male. Just to see what a male look like. When I flipped the girls, I pulled him out and put under a grow light in the main house. I thought he would be showing by now.

He must be your tall girls twin. You can’t tell from photo but he is tall and line green.

5 Likes

Very nice :ok_hand:… Just collecting the pollen? I tried and failed lol :laughing:

1 Like

@anon98660487 I know this is an old thread, but I have reason to believe the bubblegum autos I’m currently growing are from the same batch possibly?? Last Year around this same time I joined overgrow and started with a bagseed, and @CADMAN reached out to me for a freebie list. I was sent some bubblegum autos. At first they started out deformed, basically topped themselves lol. They flowered after 4 weeks at under a foot tall. Since then they almost tripled in size! 3 females out of 4 seeds, and they are HUGE! They’re beautiful and I’m making more seeds and keeping these in my forever collection, getting me hooked on autos. But again I’m not certain it’s from the same batch, maybe Cadman will know.

image image
Pink pot is something else, the rest are the bubblegum. The male is outside far away spitting out pollen

5 Likes

Yes, and the @anon98660487 means this person has been band or requested their account closed.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Looks great, good job. The only BubbleGum I can remember having came from Mark on strainly.
I made more seeds from them and called it MBA#1 an acronym for Marks BubbleGum Autos Batch #1. Hope this helps.

3 Likes

For sure it does! Thanks for the info to give me something to go with, and again thank you for gifting the seeds you’re too awesome

2 Likes

Glad you could help them @CADMAN. Those are the only ones I knew of.
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes