Let’s try one of these 60 bubblegum autos

Yeah but not the first time, besides clears room up for others like the Bruce banner autos I gotta get into dirt today :grin:

1 Like

You got a female out of the seeds

1 Like

I know @CADMAN has a female and male going on his thread. Pretty sure he just pollinated his best female. I also believe he’s doing 12/12 with knowing the not full autos yet in advance.

2 Likes

3 fems and 2 males. Lights 10on/14off.
Killed both males & pollinated best fem…
Hopefully it’s helps :pray:

3 Likes

So far it looks like it, hasn’t shown balls yet. Gonna look again in a bit

I run that plant on 16-8 I had it in a tent by itself first time I ever Ran autos like that I usually run them on 12-12
Then I dropped the lights to 12-12 that’s when the balls showed lol,it’s a nice looking plant now it’s a pity he’s going to the bin,I had to baby that plant feeding it tiny drops of grow big

2 Likes

I’m ready to see what comes.I have some of his bubble gum and others sitting in the corner of my ammo box still catching my eye from time to time!

I’ve started a new grow,he’s getting kicked to the kerb

Your not the only one that’s had some issues from what I’ve seen. If cadmans works out. Might just be a little more consistent potential hidden in those somewhere! I’ll deffinatly be hanging around your new grow! I’ll have to say you do get some pretty looking autos that’s forsure!

2 Likes

Yeah it turned out to be a nice plant in the end but I think the genetics are messed up,I never grow male
Plants,I just spray females with CS

5 Likes

Here’s the survivor so far looks female to me. Any thoughts?

3 Likes

That’s a big plant what lights you running it 18-6
Drop it to 12-12 see what happens

Currently running 18/6 getting overlapping light from my old Mars hydro 600w and my VIPARSPECTRA p1000 led plus a few t8/t5s around room. Just moved it to lower spot the other day but it had been up higher off to side of the viparspectra light before that.its in a 3 gallon pot thats about 2/3 full. Was debating on flipping to flower here soon anyway as don’t want the room to overgrown (no pun intended just a small space)

1 Like

I don’t know what happened to my 2 plants lol,they were big seeds as well kinda expecting a plant like a palm tree

2 Likes

I wasnt sure what to expect, so far most of the auto’s I’ve ran have been on the small side.

1 Like

Glad for you that it’s a girl.
I got a bunch of these left.
Hope they grow out nice.

1 Like

I’ve had a few tiny autos myself,but the bud was amazing more for personal use

2 Likes

Same, but I’d rather take quality over quantity for personal if I have the choice.

Thanks, I’m hoping she does too. Almost tempted to try to snag a clone off her since the autoflower gene doesn’t seem to be kicking in.

I thought about that too.
I chopped two beautiful boys.
I had to flip to 12/12 to get them to flower.
Happy St Paddys day all.