Let us discuss seed giveaways, proper etiquete, self restraint, and seed addiction + Pets

No problem, as one of the distributors I have been asked that question a lot. I have a cut and paste response on my desktop, lol. If you have any other questions you can always PM me. It’s a really simple process once you know how it works :v:

LOL, yeah. It all worked out, folks gave their opinions and in the end the whole thread stayed civil. So it was a win IMO. As for the answer, the post was still on my screen and I have answered that question so many times I have a response ready to copy and paste. So much easier then typing it over and over :rofl:

Working on it bro. Sitting in the basement in front of my tv mixing fresh nutes.

11 Likes

I’m sitting in front ofctv watching bkfc smoking the Monkey From Space

4 Likes

Bare knuckle fighting championship? Soto vs Goodjohn tonight I believe.

1 Like

what landrace are you looking for? i have one right now and plan on making seeds as soon as i get a tent and industrial license.

3 Likes

Will be NUTS !

Good John would not quit if you cut his arm off

@DougDawson

1 Like

Might need more than a tent…

1 Like

More of this please☝️

Hell if I could grow 40 plants at a time I would. But I’m 31 I got a lot of time ahead of me hopefully

I will say I don’t try to double enter on stuff THAT definitely weighs on my conscious

5 Likes

200w

4 Likes

Yeah, going to be a blast. Have fun brother.

i have 2 acres but not enough time to finish that sativa. maybe with some help by inducing flower early, but i’d have to start them all inside. i have a barn, but would need to insulate it. more like start some and flip them at about a foot tall. just for seeds anyway.

3 Likes

Hockey Night In Canada! :goal_net::ice_hockey::maple_leaf:

3 Likes

2 acres? What’s the terrain like? I’m only on an acre Can always build a greenhouse, I’ve got build plans I could share and still skinning mine

11 Likes

Yes sir. This was the hockey night in Canada I grew up with.

3 Likes

what makes sure it’s their grow? i mean reverse image search but what if it’s not on the internet?

mostly hillside, about half of it floods sometimes and can’t be planted reliably, most of it is in the shade too. not too bad though, i have about 1 fill acre of full sun, until about 4 pm when it goes over the hill. i love the puppers you got. murphy and 42 are gone now, but he kept the coyotes away. they got larry the rooster a couple of weeks ago.

4 Likes

Ok now that is a little excessive :joy: if I had 80000 seeds I’d for sure be trying to get rid of some. Couldn’t agree with that more

1 Like

Future seeds, lol.

14 Likes

[quote=“Jetdro, post:160, topic:111537”]
Talked to myself the whole way too, lol
[/quote] that shit always had me chuckling, I could tell you were a talker……and there wasn’t anyone for you to talk to :joy:
I’ve made some good buddies over there so I visit, but you’re right. Chirp, Chirp for the most part.
And me? Not a talker so no biggie

Yea that!
And if you all want a fine example of what a good family member is… @SHSC-1 is the perfect example of my family motto.

He really is the kind of family member, you would like to have.
He is always there to help out.
He never takes more than he needs.
He gives back way more than he ever takes.
And he is always happy to do so.

Hats off to my buddy @SHSC-1 one of my favorite family members. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
But he is a seed junkie…LOL

12 Likes

i made it to post 121 or so lol

and they are still coming in @ 215+

after 25 + minutes of reading similar views
, both, opposing and agreeing.

ive realized this discussion has happened beforre.

and a thread created by other respected members who felt a little beat at the time due to some obvious fake accounts made to redeem free beans.

ive lost my train of thought. fuck

Personally – The amount of valid opinions ive read here tonight are truely inspiring and hopefull to me in the terms of overgrow as a community evolving and feeling less objectified to slam a serial dibber

i feel the community and its members have had this discussion in lengths

-discussed solutions when it got bad - the TL2 MINIMUM

and

plane jane just want to help new growers to the site.

my motto with loans is …never loan something that you cant afford to lose

obviously loans are different from seed give aways.

but i see members offering beans frequently in new members journals and in the introduce yourself.

the allure to overgrow to get free seeds is there . simple considerations to follow - upon joining , participate and to not ask direcly…

i have seeds from all over og and and pretty much running 90% in my tent.

and i stopped entering give aways a year + ago

aside from a tender i put out for CBD - RECEIVED AND FLOWERED FROM @ShiskaberrySavior

10 minutes typing this.

no opinion on my behalf

theres enough here

the other great part about the continuance of this topiC is showing the positive and docile progression of everyones views .

everyone is pretty chill.

apologize @LoveDaAutos you had a axe to grind.

im happy you felt comfortable posting here about it , but sad you may have had to write hap heartedly and dance around the details triggering the mood

im sure 100 post later. eveeryone has evolved for the better.

I have some seeds to give away. i havent a ton…
but im also running 25 seeds / plants at a time perpeptually…REGS SO i get lots of fun and practice and help from O.G.

i buy breeder packs feminizee photos from a friend once a year for controlled groww…and the rest from reg from O.G. users and journal them. i currently have FIVE (7 VARIETIES) o.g. members genetics going right now.

2 breeder fems

ONCE I GET MY GROW DIALED IN AND CAN PUT SOME MORE EFFORT INTO GROWING THEM HEALTHY - MAYBE I WILL BE OFFERED MORE
:slight_smile:
soon hopening to gets some pollenn. or collect my own.

we have some serious professional growers on this board who share alot.

i personally will be reaching out and offering them detailed feedback of what i grew out - and offering small donations towards shipping cost to help out others

12 Likes