Let us discuss seed giveaways, proper etiquete, self restraint, and seed addiction + Pets

Enough of this noise.

First person to call dibs gets this:

Canada and USA only please because I have no international stamps.

46 Likes

Lololololol, funny

17 Likes

Dibs :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::clap:

13 Likes

Cool man DM me your details.

8 Likes

lol @OhNo555

4 Likes

Cool. Thanks. Sending my details now.

Hahaha

5 Likes

Iā€™m already hoarding a pack of it in my fridge :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

Nice snag @OhNo555

6 Likes

I was only kidding as I think I am becoming a seed whore, but I will take them.:joy::joy::peace_symbol::peace_symbol::partying_face:

9 Likes

Key board cowboy :cowboy_hat_face::joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

:rofl:

Well thereā€™s that.

5 Likes

This is the kinda shit that makes this the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH :earth_africa:

Peace and love to all :partying_face::facepunch::clap::+1:

12 Likes

I wanted to say something similar to this.

3 Likes

Never thought it was. Still see pleanty of journals and helping going on all across the community.

If calling out someone specific, I would agree, but not really whatā€™s happening here.

I get it, just really donā€™t understand your concerns about other peopleā€™s seeds or other peopleā€™s habbits. Itā€™s 100% up to the giver to set their terms. If it werenā€™t then I could see standing up for them but thatā€™s not the case.

If folks donā€™t like the way giveaways are done, they can stay out of them. If they are doing a giveaway, they can set their own terms so also not an issue.

If someone has issues with a specific user they should bring it up with the MOD team. I have seen them restrict users for poor habits in the past. Beyond that I would not be too concerned about what others are doing. But hey, I am just one guy with one opinion and it doesnā€™t mean more than anyone elseā€™s. Folks going to do what they feel is best. :v

16 Likes

Now I got my seed fix for the the day all is ok. LMAOā˜®ļø

4 Likes

ah, there it is, pavers of the road to hellā€¦

3 Likes

Hahah I love how ironically this thread turned into a seed giveaway

15 Likes

Good point! :joy::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Fuck I wish I had more likes right now! No kidding!!

6 Likes

Iā€™m glad someone said somethingā€¦overgrow has become overgo for some folkā€¦ridiculous!!!

1 Like

You are cool in my books @mota :+1:
You donā€™t need to be a breeder to enjoy good beansā€¦ :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

15 Likes