Let's see those scrog screens

@SquirtleSquad

Damn… that’s impressive.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Some garden fencing, the kind thats coated in green plastic.
Main benefit, you can shape it.

4 Likes

Here’s a before and after - though they’re separate grows. I just never took a photo of the screen above the buckets before the plants went in.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

7 Likes

8 Likes

Hi @wrdboy, this is really nice. Would you have any previous plans of these? I mean, do you use a long elastic which goes through all of them in zig zag? Thanks. Nice!!

1 Like

Hi @Chronickyle, it looks like yours is DIY too, right? Is it made of wood? What kind of line or elastic? if it is, should be used? Thanks.

1 Like

Yes @Abbbian mine is diy, it’s untreated lumber, small metal I-hooks and normal sting, that I put on tight. It’s raised and lowered with rathchet straps.

1 Like

I need netting that doesnt shed.

I bought some cheap polyester one and it shed like crazy.

Bought an expensive tenax one that was thick like weed whacker line and if u lifted it up to the light u could see tiny strands off of it.

Right now I use cotton twine. That sheds too. But I figure smoking cotton is better than plastic or polyester.

Was thinking of maybe stainless steel. The coated metal i feel will flake off eventually anyways.

Maybe i just have an unhealthy obsession with impurities on my buds?

All the big greenhouses use that tenax version and they dont seem to care. So maybe im making a bigger deal than it is?

1 Like

I use sheet metal screws into 1/2" CPVC and it works wonders. I hooks must have cost a fortune. I have mine every 4 inches over 4x8ft

1 Like

you mean string? and during harvest you literally pull it through the leaves, branches and buds? Nice, I’ll try something like that! no need to be elastic either? Thanks.

1 Like

Quite cheap actually and they just screw into the wood im spaced about 3 inch squares

4 Likes

I just cut the branches below the string and raise the net for easier acess then remove all the branches. Mines not elastic, just string.

1 Like

Sorry all i can see is the vagina with a butt plug in that pic lol

3 Likes

@SquirtleSquad Haha, it’s actually a pumpkin! I will find the picture.

7 Likes

Damn…i guess I outed myself as a perv

4 Likes

Somebody did something W.R.O.N.G
to that pumpkin… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :crazy_face:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Thanks man.
It’s not elastic. Just a natural fibre string. (The brown stuff they use at the post office) feels natural en works perfectly for me but any string will do i think

1 Like

You end up yielding a little less overall with a scrog.

What you gain with a scrog is consistency, more bag appeal and of course support.

6 Likes