Let's talk Sensi Star 🌿 ⭐

Oh man that sounds like a heavy hitter. Ill be watching this grow, are you going to be giving or trading any of the seeds you make? Im very interrested if so

Yes seeds are available for free as gifts once ready here on OG.

On the other hand, they will be poly hybrids, the males are not of the same variety :wink:. And I don’t plan to make an S1 of this cut for the moment, I already have a lot of things in progress…

See you
O.B

4 Likes

Cool man thats why i love og, theres so many nice sharing people on here. Good luck in your project, my brother is working on a nice seed run too atm. Maybe we could trade down the road. Have u grown or smoked that bubba star before?

3 Likes

In the past yes it was an old school smoke as I like, better production than the bubba katsu which was really ridiculous more vigor beautiful more open structure.

I started seeds again recently so as not to have too ridiculous a germination rate with my old stock and this is one of the plants that was chosen to be pollinated.
See you💚

2 Likes

I’ll babysit your dumpster cut for a while :metal:

3 Likes

These made the safe and quick journey from across the pond!!

15 Likes

Let me know how these turn out. Still on the search from the metallic sensi star terps of my youth.

4 Likes

Damn that mazar x lambsbread could be some reeeeeeally good shit

Wish you extra well with that :call_me_hand::sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like