Let's talk Sensi Star šŸŒæ ā­

Skunkmaster flex has an old journal on Sensi Star if I can find it later.

Got it:

1 Like

I liked the aroma profile :drooling_face:

Ive heard amazing things about this sensi. Id be down to throw in on a few packs

5 Likes

I used to get it from an LP here in Canada with my prescription. I quite enjoyed it.

The fact no one here has mentioned @JToucan at Blackbird Preservations is pure INSANITY.

Youā€™re welcome

4 Likes

I had a dream once I had grown this great budā€¦It was Sensi Star

Looked just like that bud jimihendix is showing

The Sensi star is something special

I have the AkBBf4s its going to be great!

i still have a paradise regular pack from 2006 SS.
so many lines, so little time to repro them all :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

I wouldnĀ“t be surprised if these F3s were the foundation for several other F4 offerings.

became growmies with a YOU TUBER old school grower family guy they ran around in the hills of LA. some years ago his tata wanted to show off his garden on you tube in the proses they dug up his collection of seeds yes dug up from a chicken coup the vault was unearthed and the contents revealed long story short i have some of those seeds (the last of the box) sensi X blueberry Tata does not remember how old they are but they are for sure from the 90,s.as some growers he knew got rolled up and he buried his stash you maybe got his flower and him but you were never getting his seeds. NOT sure they are will go some did and some did not sprout for them i could post the old vids if any one is interested

1 Like

Well, just went through the pain in the ass wire transfer, but ordered 3 packs of Sensi Star from derg corra collective. Fingers crossed the beans make it and im not out a bunch of money lol

6 Likes

@Great_lakes_Genetics has a few packs of @Strayfoxā€™s Summer Triangle - Triangle Kush x ā€œVintageā€ Sensi Star going on right now.

6 Likes

Mean Gene is giving freebies of Sensi Star BX2 right now. FYI.

7 Likes

Got an email from Seedhaven today. My order of SS shipped. I havent been this excited for a bean purchase in a long time. Lord i hope they make it to my doorstep lol.

10 Likes

Let us know how it goes @douggyfresh420. Definitely looking at that SS and thinking about a sensi star tree. :evergreen_tree: :star2:
I keep telling myself self I have enough indica, but thatā€™s a lie.

2 Likes

Hopefully thereā€™s a killer male hiding in these packs. I know a lot of ladies that would like to be smacked up with some sensi dust.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be excited to see what you get @douggyfresh420

Also gonna be keeping a close eye on the AKBB F4s, the Blackbird F4s, and the JOTI (if itā€™s still available somewhere?). All of these sound super promising.

Itā€™s weird, I keep having thoughts of specific strains and then I come to OG to see ppl talking about those exact strains. Synchronicity am I right? This is like the third time in two days.

4 Likes

Ive been after these sensi star beans for years. They were sold out for the longest time, then came back in stock, but i didnt feel like pissing with the bank transer and fees. Then i got stoned the other day and my impulsive ass decided I had to have them at all costs. LoL. Im up to my neck in fire ass cuts and promised myself id hold off on buying anymore seeds, but you know how it be lol

5 Likes

Brother I know it all too well, haha :pray: my cup runneth over with OG generosity, got even more trades & cuts on the way :face_with_peeking_eye:

The sensi star of the time was clearly above most indicasā€¦

I have made a cross of her with a milky way from kiwi seeds (a cross of Nothern Light) but the seeds are too old and no longer germinate.

And currently I have a mother of bubba kush pre 98 x Sensi Star F2 from Mota Rebel

Concerning seedheaven, eager to see your feedback on it :wink: @douggyfresh420

Afterwards he still has Delta 9 labs breeder and Dutch cultivator who is now established in Thailand.
Ed has his version of sensi star and other varieties with it too.

Personally I like his Super Star but I preferred his cross of NYCD x Sensi star(Southern Lights) ā€¦
The Stargazer and the Cannasutra were pretty good too.
I plan to use it againā€¦
You made me want it lol :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl:. Pfff say no to seed addiction :smile:. A link for those interested :wink:

https://www.delta9labs.com/product-category/cultivars/

See you
O.B

4 Likes

Bubba pre 98 x Sensi Star F2 from Mota Rebel

Preserved in the form of cuttings.
Iā€™m waiting for it to be more in bloom for pollination :green_heart:
No fertilizer cultivation just for seeds

See you :wave:

7 Likes