Lets try this another way big plants small pots

I absolutely love mine. I used it to teach myself to scope shoot. Also, very quiet (a good neighborhood shooter). Interestingly, it is not silenced, just baffled. Some people make them even quieter by putting a piece of tubing inside the PCP air chamber.

Mine is a .22 caliber. I’ve shot .177 all my life and .25 caliber seemed to big for my neighborhood.

What I really like about the gun is it’s tunability. With springers you are always trying the get the right pellet to match the gun. With this type of PCP you can tune to the pellet.

Another thing I learned is to stop obsessing about FPS. Some are of the opinion that pellets destabilize when they hit the sound barrier. If I need something that fast I’ll use a powder burner.

Historically, air rifles are not new. Lewis and Clark had some on their venture. Way faster than loading a musket (probably less stopping power)

When I was heavily into this topic they were selling .50 caliber rifles! Now they probably make bigger.

Also, ppl hunt big game with air rifles. Pretty impressive!

For show guns they sometimes make spiral barrels. Supposedly, if the last 2 inches of the barrel is straight it’ll shoot straight. I know for powder burners (WW 2) they created trench guns and around the corner guns with bent barrels. However, I’m uncertain if you can make a spiral barrel for a powder burner. I could be wrong here.

If anyone gets into springers learn about barrel droop. I have adjustable scope mounts for front and back of the scope to adjust for this issue.

Finally, those who don’t know about pellet guns are often surprised at the prices. You can spend a lot, even on a used gun.

5 Likes

Good day @Jetdro. I’ve seen some posts of yours on the ICC strain, but I don’t see where it came from, etc. I’ll keep digging, but curious about the story of what you’re growing.

3 Likes

@Jpaul

Plant came from a pack of original Seed Junky high dollar seeds. Only i plant lived, THIS plant, and that was enough! They were gifted to me by @SamwellBB of Baked Beanz fame. Sure wish i could get him a cut of it, a special special plant in my opinion.

7 Likes

Permanent Marker in Da House and HAPPY!!! :sunglasses: Thank you breeder!!!

19 Likes

Oh yeah in jets house of fire :fire:

5 Likes

Hell yea. Excited to see how she does for ya. I cleaned my flower tent out last night. New fabric pots are showing up today. Gonna up pot 4 markers tonight and get them in the flower tent to veg out. Maybe flip them in 2 weeks.

6 Likes

Thought yiu were shutting down for a spell??? @BuckBreeder

1 Like

Last run before camping/vacay season. Mainly worried about the 2 week vacay i have planned for the end of august. Ive been looking into blumat setups. Worried i will flood my house though.

2 Likes

I’ve still got hundreds of a cross made with that ICC
Ice Cream Cake (Wedding Cake x Gelato) x Dosido # 9
only problem is a few have hermed - but fire, fire, fire :fire:
others have grown it out with no problems

23 Likes

Hey brother. I have blumats and they rock. They do take a little dialing in but if you were to get them now you would have it figured out by your vaca and flooding wouldn’t be a problem. Hope that helps.

Grundle

3 Likes

The rails on those leaves looks a lot like the WC.

1 Like

@SamwellBB you make magic over there. I’m more impressed the more I dig.

Jet, you’re always doing well and I don’t want to inflate your ego, but keep doing your due. Also…who you got this weekend? I’ve already put in bets but am curious

3 Likes

Im definitely looking into them. Might start with a small setup. My main worry is that i feed salt nutrients in promix hp. Im worried about clogging the carrots. Might try my hand at some organic soil mixes and straight water feed.

3 Likes

I started out with salts and had zero problems. Wash em in between runs and your good to go.

Grundle

4 Likes

whats going down…is it UFC 300 already ??? @DirtySlowToes

Hill
Justin G
Arman
Nickal
Jiri

My picks :sunglasses:

2 Likes

What’s the tube expiration date? Probably passed away, be carefull those are really high pressures you are dealing with, follow all safety rules while filling and most important, no rushes.

3 Likes

Ayee we are similar. I’ve got Holloway though. Left jiri rakic alone but I think rakic can do it.

Have a good day :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Max has zero chance of a win in my opinion, will be lopsided affair i feel.

2 Likes

It is a hand made precision piece, no issues with its age. It was also NIB when i got it, lived in a closet for near a decade.

Yes 4350 PSI is no joke, i get it.

1 Like

That’s why I ask, my only pcp tube jas an expiration date and as it is steel I want it replaced by then, people don’t get their hands and rooms blowing because they want.
I just want you to enjoy shooting without any safety bridges.

2 Likes