Lets try this another way big plants small pots

I read that wrong 200 BAR that insane for air pellet haha. How many rounds per tank can you get?

1 Like

Filled to 200 bar or 2900 PSI i get 65 ACCURATE shots. Will throw about 30 more but point of aim is lost after 65 or so .

3 Likes

I may be thinking about getting one, though not for a while. The wood stock one probably. Definitely going to get a compressor instead of the hand pump. That was rough getting to 3000 psi.

3 Likes

Compressor and bottle be here Sunday :sunglasses: @Habitt

4 Likes

Recently saw one on Instagram that was crazy. Didn’t know these things existed. Went down a rabbit hole looking at them. That one ran at 300 bar. But damn they are pricy!!

4 Likes

Check out the Air Venturi Avenger, base model $349.99. WILL shoot with $2500 guns all day long !!!

@Joker

4 Likes

New lady

Permanent Marker cut from memeber here . Thank you sir :grin:

BTW. so nice to receive a perfect send !
I could not have done better

20 Likes

17 Likes

YES! sweet score bro! i cant wait to see you run that its next on my list to get also. beauty cut also glad to see you get something for once :wink:

3 Likes

And it was set send it was sent properly and it’s a nice size cut and it’s clean and healthy yeah it was a pleasure to receive it

6 Likes

now just gotta give it yoour steroids and get it into that flower tent !!

3 Likes

Now I’m jealous :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

you know ill share it :sunglasses: @Papalag

5 Likes

:eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Hi @Jetdro, hope you’re doing well brother! Your garden looks awesome as usual.

I just wanted to pop in and give my thanks again for sharing your bud and cuts with me. It’s taken me a long time to get through the sack you sent. I even took it with me over Easter break to share with family and friends. It was fun getting opinions on everything from a bunch of different people.

Overall, the Ice Cream Cake was the clear winner for both myself and everyone else. I hate to say it was worth whatever you all paid for that SeedJunky pack that barely germinated, but damn it’s a good cut. Heavy effects but also heavy flavor. And that sweetness at the end of the bowl is a treat. After the ICC, I would rate the GMO next, then Wedding Cake, then Tahoe last, even though it’s tough because they are all different.

The THCa bud, Runtz-something, is barely worth writing about. Looked decent, smelled…OK, no effects whatsoever, even after a few bowls. Pretty harsh smoke too compared to everything else you sent. The only person who claimed to get high from it was my mom, who gets “high” just from walking past a smoke session. Sure thing, mom, I believe ya.

The GMO just puts me down in the best way. I love smoking it in the evening. It seems to be a creeper on the onset of effects. Taste and smell of the bud does not appeal to me very much, and I do enjoy some stank, but there’s something about it I’m just not a fan of. Like leather or something on the taste. But it’s a solid stone and a heavy hitter.

The Wedding Cake is great day time herb. It’s flavorful, tasty, very functional. I find the effects kind of “average”, which is fine. Lots of my cuts fall into that range. But it’s a treat to smoke so why not have another toke? This was my dad’s favorite, and he’s a long time daily smoker.

The Tahoe kind of under-whelmed me a bit. Granted I’ve toked on lots of OGs and so maybe the bar was set higher than it should’ve been. Tahoe is certainly unique in her own right. I’m still gonna grow it to have the experience, but aside from leaving me feeling a little mellowed out, it didn’t really hit me like I expected.

Well this shabby review took me way too long to finish, but many thanks again for the delightful package. As you know, it’s already paid off some by getting @herojuana.tom the hookup on the leftovers. It’s great when things work out so nicely.

:peace_symbol: :evergreen_tree:

17 Likes

And many thanks for the hookup @schmarmpit!

Two blueberries and one Death star have rooted!!!

And all the others are doing quite well… I will finally be setting up a tent to dedicate to flowering today, despite my landlord still not even having begun his planned maintenance :roll_eyes:, his plans have been a huge dump on my grow plans for this first quarter of the year and I am just going to go for it and keep it small enough to be agile enough to move it when he finally decides to act :raised_hands::metal:

12 Likes

Hi @Jetdro i had not seen this topic! I think the smaller pots are a good choice! I am just going down that road myself as you saw in my topic. In my opinion the lower parts of the bigger plants never fully mature and have little to no use. I rather harvest twice without that fluff than once with it! Plus smaller plants mean quicker harvests = more weed. Win win if you ask me.

Don’t know about the autopots tho, i ran them myself and flooded my second floor.

5 Likes

Got a couple of RWS air rifles, myself! Great for plinking around, and taking out pigeons.
Unfortunately, theyre illegal to discharge within city limits.
Great guns. Had my break-barrel Diana since mid 90’s, used to hunt squirrels with it among other things.
Got my side-cock about 10 years ago to shoot with the boys… Almost got the .22 cal, but so much umphh behind them. Didnt want possible stray shots to have too much power…just in case.
Now its just for pest-control, along with RWS LP8 Break-barrel pistol.

Loving those plants, as always!

6 Likes

They say if you can shoot a springer you can shoot anything. I have a Benjamin Marauder PCP. Used it to try and thin out squirrels that chewed my vehicle’s wiring.

6 Likes

Had mine from the 90’s also! Mine is .22 and hits quite hard. I have tons of places to shoot it here , lucky for me huh! . Love the gun, but tired of break barrel and poor trigger pull on it. Why i went PCP.

Looked at the Marauder, the Auto version still intrigues me, lol. I went with what i did because of it’s build quality and fact it breaks down into a backpack i can take it anywhere with me. I also bought it used, but unfired new in the box, and stole it :heart_eyes:

Played with it yesterday. It was super windy and raining but i shot anyway. Impressed by it’s groups in those conditions, and its ability to hold zero when broken down. I took it down 3 times during that fill up.
OVER 60 accurate shots on a fill from 180 to 80 bar. She is a keeper 100% !!!

10 Likes