Lets try this another way big plants small pots

I really need to get a cannatrol.

1 Like

Sweet! That’s and the GMO please, I am keeping my numbers down till I grow and throw :joy: I need to remain agile in case my landlord decides to act.

Edit: Just threw out a tray of ultra-stretchy seedlings since I won’t have space to flower them for a while.

2 Likes

Heard a lot of hype about this strain. Im interested, if you’re ever interested in a swaparoo. Im sitting on some really amazing stuff right now.

4 Likes

Didn’t you pick up the illudium?

4 Likes

Yeah, I got the Illudium from Cloney Soprano. I traded him for the Lemon G!

5 Likes

Sweet I was going to say I’d get it to ya whenever I get it. I was down in pomeroy a couple weekends again was thinking about messaging yeah. I’ll be down there more often now the weather getting better

3 Likes

Start of week 4 for WC , end of week 1 or 2 for ICC to her left
Mom’s huge n happy
Permanent Marker is fine, as is Grape Ape
fresh cuts fine
Tahoe in first week of flip
Romulan, Goji Pinesoul, and ICC still veggn

My TK has only 3/5’s no sevens in full on stretch mode @HolyAngel

18 Likes

yeah same here. I really think the 7 bladed “TK” is an S1.
Lookin fantastic :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

New PCP is ready to hunt/plink with now .
Broken in , functioning right , found several pellets it likes

Put an 18 dollar Amazon chinese bipod on it .

Sighted in at 30 yards , can use scope markings from 10 feet out to 80 yards or so .

30 yards , just the bipod and my shoulder
19 mph winds , she is a KEEPER !

Im good right now out to 50 yards , she will hit a dime everytime at that distance .
Now need to learn out to 80 yards , as far as i think a .177 would be effective .

13 Likes

fine tuning i see :rofl: :rofl: :eye:

8 Likes

Just havn fun , assholes busting legal grows , had to shoot them :rofl:

5 Likes

must of been preety frosted crop by the looks of it

1 Like

Is there an octopot thread with healthy plants?

1 Like

up here buddy scroll up

2 Likes

@2002

Mine are super healthy . The funkiness in leaves above is due to the coloring . WC goes purple n rainbow colors . Center of her leafs are purple , edges go dark almost black , GENETICS , not poor growing :boom:

9 Likes

I got a pretty good laugh out of this one

5 Likes

Just shows how much Jet has chilled, these last couple years. I’m willing to bet it wouldn’t have been handled so well in the past!! :grin:

7 Likes

I totally agree with that man

2 Likes

yeah I don’t let anybody on here bother me anymore, if they persist I just put them on ignore works well for me a week later I’ll forget completely about them which is the whole point💥

10 Likes

Hi guys! I’m new here but wanted to stop by and say I like this thread and common interests about big plant/small pot, bbs and pellets! 20240415_111156|375x500

3 Likes