Life and stuff...dealing

Alzheimer’s isn’t necessarily the end!

Also add SAGE to the daily food intake, it also improves memory and cognitive function.

Let food be thy medicine.

7 Likes

I went through this with my mom recently as well. It’s fucking awful, and I’m sorry that you’re going through it. If you ever need to talk, cry, scream or laugh, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Keep your head up.
-Jack

8 Likes

Really sorry to hear about your Mom’s diagnosis and I’m currently on year 6 of my Dad being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and please @Trowertripper don’t hesitate to reach out and if you want to chat or whatever I know how and what you’re thinking so it’s a hard disease so don’t let yourself recluse and I’m sending my thoughts and prayers for you and your family and I am so sorry The Doc (Josh)

4 Likes

I am sorry to hear about your Mom. Did they let you know at what stage she is at. I was my Husband 24/7 care giver. He wasn’t “diagnosed” until the last few years. He was effected maybe up to ten years before.

PM if you ever want to talk.

:green_heart::seedling:

1 Like

She is in stage one…lives alone next door is my niece, brother lives near her as well. Im the black sheep and moved away several years ago. Will have to repair relationship.with my brother and he seems willing.

2 Likes

I was with ya at “The Lube” in Bristow… great opener…

Sending positive vibrations your way. ((((((( @Trowertripper )))))))

Pulling for you to push on through and for King Kindness to rule your world.

3 Likes

Ha! Thats so awesome! It was a great ahow…my first dead show at age 62! Im.late to the bus but im on it for good.

2 Likes

Glad you got to get out and enjoy your vacation and so sorry about your mother.

1 Like

Hope you are doing well and things are calming down / getting a handle…

the Pineapple Thai is massive 6 foot+ beanpole - not showing sex yet

1 Like

Me 3 - I was there for Dead and Co. Too!

3 Likes

@Royal
the pineapple thai willnot have white or brown pustils…they will remain green or at.least they did for me

1 Like

How much stretch during flower ?

thx

Not so.much…they got done earlier than a pure thai would. They are a modern strain but tasty and fun.

thanks I read somewhere it is Pineapple thai x Jack the Ripper

interesting from 707 seedbank -

Pineapple Thai reversed male. Anyone else reversing males to pinpoint terps and cannabanoids?

3 Likes

Must needed post.

1 Like

theres a couple threads, but this one seems to be the main one, i believe?

1 Like

@royal
I have not reversed a male…not plant anyway
I found my pineapple thai males often had lot of resin and terps and could even give a little buz if you smokes the tops when mature
Also the male plants have hollow stems…spposed to be a good sign

1 Like

I really love to see these ladies

over 6 feet tall - might be a boy

3 Likes

You should know soon

1 Like