LilJonB's Hopscotch Grow

Thanks @GMan ! Itā€™s Hopscotch by @Hoppy . Thanks for the coin flip tip.
Out of like atm

2 Likes

This is the first thread that I have ever got over 1000 posts! Thanks for the help guys!

6 Likes

They look really good, the camera seems to be out of focus though. Is it in macro mode? I use magnifying for the really up-close shots.

2 Likes

Thanks @JoeCrowe. No settings. I just held the phone up to em and took a shot. It looks as tho it was unsure where to focus. Iā€™m going to have to play around with it a little bit.

3 Likes

How do I go about getting my Oldschool Member badge? I was on OG 1.0 Iā€™m almost positive my Handle was Anavrin. Itā€™s really not greatly important. Just curious. I didnā€™t have nowhere near as much going on on there like I do here. I donā€™t even think I had a digital camera back then. Lol.

4 Likes

Any original OG members back?
Go here and post. I think @LilJonB . :thinking:

3 Likes

Man I do have that badge. I must have missed it. Thanks Floyd itā€™s still early.

4 Likes

Oh boy! :smile: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad I caught that and didnā€™t ride with it. Man oh man!

5 Likes

I donā€™t think there ugly at all. Everything is nice and swol.

Are you gunning for his job? Lemme know if you get in and need a grow partner. Lol.

3 Likes

Guys Iā€™m really itching for my chop snips. I need to start on my outdoor project to curb that feeling.
Iā€™m going to drop the autos today for the outside. I donā€™t want to start my photos just yet. I need to buy soil before I begin to think about popping those.
I will pop one of @nefrella 's GG4 Auto, and one of each of the Autos that @Chronickyle just sent.
Think Different Super Auto
Automaria
The Beautiful Purple Kush Auto.
The beauty of it I donā€™t have to waist any precious supplies on possible males because they are all female seeds. Iā€™m just going to dig some little holes and fill em up with old soil from last year. Then just feed them. Itā€™s not how I want to do it. Gotta do what you gotta do.

One of the downsides of growing in hydro is I could be starting my next grow now outside just move them into the tent when the Hopscotch is done. I could start the plants in coco and do a transfer to DWC. The plain is to still run the Black Candyland, Godā€™s Space Needle and @BigMike55 's Blue Cookies. Iā€™m just as if not more excited to grow the Blue Cookies. Mostly because I seen her parents. I was/am very impressed. I will drop 2 of each of the JOTI gear because there regular seeds. One in Coco one In DWC. Culling ant easy for me. Not because I donā€™t want to kill it. But because if the one in the bucket is male Iā€™ll have to transfer one in coco to DWC.
I should make a veg reservoir for veg. to sex then transfer the females that I want to there bucket. I wonā€™t be able to use my fancy net pot lids tho. I could for my fem seeds. I will have to switch back to the regular net pots.
Iā€™m just thinking aloud.

5 Likes

Yeah it wouldnt happen. I tried working my way in there i was litterally talking to the owner and his daughter couple times a week but theyre on lab coats and phds there. I tried telling em how much money they were wasting but they pretty much let him decide all. He had 82 gavitas put in each room with carrier ac strapped to each room. I told em that was overkill. Then they got em hung 15-20ft above canopy. They set up n found out their wiring wasnt heavy enough for the load. They got over 10 rooms that size in that warehouse. They also imported some ppl to do all the walling with arctic insulation panels. Each panel was thousands and only like 10ft panels. They set original budget for the build at 30 mil. And they went wayy over.

3 Likes

The owner is a large pharmacutical co owner his daughter wendy was the pothead outta dc with the idea. They are making stupid money though at the prices they charge

2 Likes

Oh wow. How did did you find all this out if you donā€™t mind me asking? I would just keep at it. If you canā€™t get with them Iā€™m sure the know others. At least you got a toe in the door. More then what I gotā€¦ Itā€™s really about networking. I would be happy just being a trimmer someplace and I canā€™t stand trimming. Lol. I just know I can start there and maybe one day be able to interact with plants.

Oh so it was though his daughter?

4 Likes

Yeah the criminal bg kinda kills my chance at anything there. I was just another worker there from day1 i was foreman for the painting co we started before everyone else there doing industrial coatings on all the metal n all then painted the front drs space and hallways bathrooms ect. They built it without maryland actually approving it first but they knew ppl. They knew theyd be approved. I also did their dispensary on york rd. The warehouse is on aylesbury like 2 blocks from the dispo. Once they brought in plants anyone with a record couldnt be there. Had security checkpoints and anyone entering had to go through a shower area first then suit up to go in the back.

3 Likes

It was a whiting turner job. Again they found the highest cost babysitter to oversee things. They spent stupid money but all of em got alfa romeos and top shelf porsches an shit. It was all fun to them like the money didnt matter.

2 Likes

I got a lot of mine expunged. No felony convictions. Missouri would like to try a crack at it for a bs distro charge. I would get it taken care of but I donā€™t feel like going all the way out there.
There saying recreation will be legal by 2024 for us. Iā€™m my plain is to work on a Bud Tender license and see what other loops I might have to jump through. Big business is going to mess shit up for a while. I wish I had money like that to be throwing around. Lol.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s crazy I used to live in Harford County Maryland now Iā€™m in New York where they just made pot legal recreationally

4 Likes

Man all of my charges are out of Harford county. My mom thought it was best to get us kids out of the city. Probably smart. A lot of my friends are dead now. Where at in Harford? I was in Havre de Grace and Aberdeen.
I was just reading about NY. It must feel good to be able to breathe a little.

4 Likes

Yeah with no felony you can apply there. Trimming n all still pays better than most jobs here. Google curio wellness jobs. Itll come up. They had a lot of fresh outta school kids bsing hired there for trim n processing spots but anything actual grow or business end they want college degrees

3 Likes