LilJonB's Hopscotch Grow

Sweet plants man. Yeah the Hopscotch are regs.
I was looking at the Crasher Runtz by Nug Life Farms.
Looks pretty good.
I’ll be on here off and on. Hopefully Maryland will be legal by the end of the year and will allow us some plants. :+1::green_heart::v:

4 Likes

I might reveg this one and try for clones. It’s been purple from the jump. Last time I didn’t see any color till week 10.

16 Likes

Glad to see you back and kicking @LilJonB!!! Awesome!! :pray: :fire: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:hugs:

3 Likes

Looking good over there brother gonna give gelato33Xruntz a chop today when I get home from work she is ready.

2 Likes

I know for sure I got the cover photo Hopscotch pheno.
What do yall think?

!

I should have taken a flash photo. I'll update later. Edit: Sorry it took so long. Flash didn't turn out as good as I would like. Maybe too much flash? Barely see any purple.
13 Likes

Heres a thread about them bud
Grove Bags…. Has anyone tried them on a cure?

2 Likes

@LilJonB Huh…! The one on the left… kinda is! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed:
Messing with you brother!! Looking awesome already!!
:hugs:

Of course, more pics! More pics!! :shushing_face:
Btw, that purple is simply succulent!! :pray:

2 Likes

Oh yeah. I forgot about that thread. Thanks sir.

2 Likes

My state votes Nov 8th. 2 plants per person. Not a dreamy number but a number. I’ll be posting more frequently then. Or at the very least closer to then. We are long over due. I’m sure it’s going to pass. I live in a heavy democratic state.

4 Likes

Well, bro, I am done complaining about the plant count in MO. I hope the vote is a positive change.
:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I gotta say tho. If the state MUST have a plant count limit, Oklahoma is about as lenient as I have seen. 6 in veg and 6 in flower per card holder.

5 Likes

Green pheno test bud. Still drying out. So much frost she looks damn near white.

13 Likes

I wonder if it’s got to do with the soil.

3 Likes

She’s even prettier up close man! That’s an amazing amount of long and thick trichomes.
:astonished:

7 Likes

Thanks MoBilly. I’m happy with her. Thy both got 5 to 10 more days. Can’t wait to harvest these.

2 Likes

What’s up man how’s it been. I still have the hopscotch too maybe I should pop a few. That one is picture perfect the there. Fish starting to bite around here got a few snakeheads at the regional park puddle

3 Likes

Man I haven’t been over ER for a while. I really want to check that puddle bad.
I don’t think I popped any of the Hopscotch I made yet. Both plants were big and healthy. The only downside is that the female didn’t turn purple until later. I’m planning on putting this purple Hopscotch back into veg outside and popping more Hopscotch later on the year so I can keep the purple pheno going. There might be some purple in the seeds that I made but if there are I might be a little more difficult to find.

5 Likes

Fingers crossed. I’m starting seeds next week, after I finish the new room. Hopscotch made the final list.
:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Definitely frosty looking excellent.

2 Likes

This was a really good read, albeit pretty scientific

TLDR; any color besides green means the plant is spending time producing secondary pigments to protect the chlorophyl in its leaves. The issue is, the different colors reflect different spectrums of light. Green leaves/bud reflect green light and absorb red and blue, which are the best spectrums for chlorophyl a/b to do their jobs. Purple leaves/bud are blocking red/blue and absorbing green, which means the chlorophyl can’t work as well, not to mention most of our lights don’t produce a lot of green. All this leads to generally smaller flowers with less potency than the same plant if it were 100% green. :thinking:

6 Likes