LilJonB's Hopscotch Grow

Since we are talking edibles, anyone have a good gummie recipe?

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a great one in reikox edible thread. Right near the end. I will link it when I smoke my next joint.

2 Likes

@BigMike55

Thatā€™s what I followed for gummies, works great, tastes good and they donā€™t go bad for a long time it seems.

5 Likes

I always thought they couldnā€™t work for me either. But when I started using a ticture it did work, I have heard some people need lecithin for it to work mixed in. Sunflower lecithin is suggested as soy lecithin isnā€™t good for you.

3 Likes

Thanks @Chronickyle
We will definitely look into that.

3 Likes

Best advice I can give is just to follow the instructions provided in this thread.

@ReikoX provides a simply cheap way to get the job done and many great recipes, there is even a link to a book he put together of the instructions and recipes some where. Lots of great instructions.

Good luck :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Chronickyle
I have some soaking in everclear right now. Definitely working on building knowledge in this area.
Sorry if I took the thread off subject.
:pray:

3 Likes

Well the sweet spot is EC of 1.6/PPM of 1160ā·ā°ā°.
Seem like she is responding better to PH of 6.0.
Sheā€™s not leaving anything in the bucket when the water level drops and when it dose the PH is staying the same.:+1:
Unless things change this is where she will stay.

Now she can focus on doing what she dose. Growing Big Buds.

11 Likes

Looking fantastic man!

I usually hover around 5.9 ph when I was in the hempies. They didnā€™t like less then 5.7 in my experience

4 Likes

Thank you @Chronickyle. Iā€™m happy sheā€™s happy. Iā€™m pretty confident I got it figured out. Or make sense of it. @JoeCrowe made sense of it. All the stuff left behind in the bucket was causing the PH to drop. As long as she takes what I give her the PH should stay stable. :crossed_fingers::grin:

3 Likes

She seems to be really focused bro. :volcano:

4 Likes

@LilJonB those last pics are beautiful. Hope youā€™re not to disappointed in the long flower. You have crushed it bro :+1::+1::+1::+1:.

3 Likes

Na Iā€™m not disappointed. Just a impatient Cannabis grower. Ha! I just canā€™t wait to see how she turns out. Like a kid before Christmas. I donā€™t get that feeling much these days. So itā€™s a good thing.

4 Likes

23 likes at once! @WhiteHotAfterburner you spoil me!
Everyone for that matter. This is the most successful thread so far. As far as likes are concerned.
@Chronickyle , @BigMike55 , @Hoppy , @Shaggy450r @Floyd ,Thanks for helping carrying her along. Thanks @JoeCrowe I know I had to ask a few questions more then once.

@MoBilly you came in late but surely made up for it in posts :+1:. :blush:

10 Likes

Thanks for keeping it interesting! :grin::+1:

7 Likes

Shoot, man! Gotta keep up with what my bud is doing! Good thread, good work!

4 Likes

Brother, Iā€™m glad I dropped in.
Iā€™m catching the next from alpha to omega though!
Keep your lights bright and your canopy flat my friend.
:pray:

3 Likes

@LilJonB always glad to watch and bs with you my friend.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll always be here to follow man. Itā€™s always interesting here and your one of the few who ever even followed me when I first started. If it wasnā€™t for that thereā€™s a good chance I wouldnā€™t have even stayed at this wonderful place.

4 Likes

With all the eyeballs on this thread I hope you donā€™t mind if I hang out and see what all the action is about? Nice looking plants man.

4 Likes