LilJonB's Hopscotch Grow

I’ve never had a problem with mold. My first successful outdoor grow I had a little bit of bud rot. That stuff was crazy. Ate the bud from the inside out. Some buds looked like a Geo rock. We had a hurricane that year. Lots of rain. I didn’t loose that much.

That’s a big jar! I’m definitely on the hunt for one.

4 Likes

Still waiting. Tomorrow will be 90 days! First for me. I have a little self control :wink:.
Image (4)
Image (5)

10 Likes

My trim hand is ready to pounce! Boy lemme tell you!

3 Likes

Looking like I will be harvesting today.

This is male parts huh?

9 Likes

I don’t know what that is but I would chop her today if she is cloudy she is ready doesn’t really need amber unless you are looking for a couch lock high

1 Like

She’s really fine where she is. I was just holding off to get more purple.

1 Like

Do you see any nanners in there

1 Like

I’m not sure. Ant that what those bannana looking things are?
I had a bud growing on a leave. Never seen it in person.

3 Likes

Looks like that could be a seed right there

1 Like

That wouldn’t surprise me. There’s going to be a few stray seeds from when I pollinated. I don’t want a bunch of pre seeds. Hey @Chronickyle or @BigMike55 can you check out the 2nd pic up and tell me what you think please.

2 Likes

Hermie 100% positive those are callers nanners. Kinda looks like a banana eh :stuck_out_tongue:

Depending how many their are u can remove them and roll the dice. Ur call.

6 Likes

Chop time. Thanks man. Hope it’s not too bad

1 Like

Nahh it will be fine. That would have to open and then a few weeks later seeds would start. Anytime before that it will be just fine.

2 Likes

I’m still going to take her down. If she’s that stressed there’s no point in keeping her up. Next time when she starts to foxtails I will keep an eye out.

4 Likes

She is starting to Herm.

2 Likes

These buds are really dense.

1 Like

Which plant hermed. Hopscotch?

1 Like

Yeah. It was her. I’m going to climb in my tent when I’m done to see if I can find any light leaks.

2 Likes