Little FAMs in big pots!

Day 12. They are growing squat and bushy it seems, which is nice. Little 3-leaf seems to be growing a bit slower than the others. Looks like they will begin really taking off in the next week.

Cheers

6 Likes

I’m a fan of odd things loving the 3 leaf hope she ends up being a beast

4 Likes

New day, new update. Day 13. This is from when I started soaking the seeds however, so it’s more like day 10 after they came out from the soil. Leaves developing nicely, gave them a nice soaking this morning after lights on. Little miss 3 leaf is lagging behind a bit but still looks perfectly healthy.

Cover crop is looking good. I have to keep up with plucking it out of the way now that the girls are spreading out.

Have a stoney day!

11 Likes

Looking good. I don’t think there’s a growroom in the world without a milk crate in it somewhere, it’s pretty much a necessity!

4 Likes

:joy: I hear ya. They are in short supply and high demand round these parts.

2 Likes

Day 14 growin that green. Good growth continues, little miss 3 leaf having a hard time keeping up but healthy. The biggest seedling looks decisively lighter than the others which may be from quicker growth and a bigger appetite. It also may just be lighting difficulties related to my amateur camera skills, but I see a difference with my eyes. I’m starting to get itchy with the kelp and barley lol and will probably top dress with 1/4 cup of each per pot, which really isn’t too much for these big pots, tomorrow or this afternoon. I’ll keep an eye on how they respond and keep the material away from the stems of the plants. Let me know what you guys/gals think.

Keep it stoney

7 Likes

In hindsight, a pic of the tent for reference…

5 Likes

I wouldnt worry too much about differences in color. Remember these are all from different mother plants. Variety is the spice of life. :grin:

3 Likes

Day 15. The girls are developing their own unique branching characteristics and starting to spread out in their giant pots. Gave them a mini top dress of kelp this morning (roughly 1/16 cup per pot) with their watering. Strong growth continues, they’re looking happy.

11 Likes

This is fabulous, I’m really enjoying the updates.
:+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliment, and thank you everyone for the positive feedback. Just tryin to make OG proud :beers:

2 Likes

You’re doing a great job they look really good, growing fast as well.

1 Like

Thanks Shadey! Day 16 more pics.

They’re not stretching at all, growing super low. This is new to me, but so is growing from seed directly under the powerful Solstrips. They are definitely getting enough light even at 18/6 which is good

Last but not least the whole tent

Have a stoney day

11 Likes

The widow I’m growing rn did the same thing grew all its nodes really close 2gether shes a monster now hoping it will make the buds nice and condensed

3 Likes

Day 17. Finally busted out the powdered barley last night and gave them a half cup per pot. Watered in with more aloe/silica/fulvic. They were reaching for the sky! Good growth continues.

Have a great Friday

8 Likes

Day 18. Plants are happy. I was picking clover away from them and nipped one of the girl’s leaves :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. Not the end of the world but a lesson to be more careful.

Stone on

11 Likes

Day 19. Grow grow grow.

10 Likes

looking great, that back right pot, id either pluck the leaf blocking the other plant/node or tuck it under as it will allow the back part to get going. :wink:

4 Likes

Looking good Stoned, their growth speed is picking up nicely :+1:

2 Likes

Day 20. Just watching the girls grow and trimming clover outta the way so it doesn’t get all tangled up. Tucked the smaller gals big 3rd leaf over(thanks for the tip @Mr.Sparkle) and she’s showing some more growth as a result. Growth rate picking up nicely the girls and the maturing cover crop are starting to drink substantially more water

Hope everyone’s havin a stoney day

9 Likes