Little FAMs in big pots!

Its all looking sweet man, I do like your cover crops diversity, my alfalfa and clover looks boring compared to yours lol.

3 Likes

Thanks for the compliments. Time to get some more cover crop and start sorting out what I’m going to run next. I’m thinking 3 different strains(all of OG stock obviously). 5 seeds each. This will allow for any germinating fails and get me at the least one strong female/pot. It’s a little trickier with only one tent and non-feminized seeds.

Cheers

2 Likes

Day 35. Gave a 1/4 cup per pot of powdered barley and watered in with aloe/fulvic/silica

:v:

9 Likes

Main stems are starting to stack up well :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Day 36. Stretching and flower development continues. Trichomes are just on the brink of poking out. The shy girl is having a little growth spurt

9 Likes

Day 37. Very first pistils beginning to darken

Have a great day :herb:

10 Likes

Day 38

8 Likes

Those are Happy Girls! That is an amazing ecosystem too.
Fantastic grow, a privilege to watch.
and the best part… more to come. :partying_face:

Thanx
G

3 Likes

Thanks Gpaw it’s a pleasure to have people following along.

Day 39

9 Likes

Sorry for the double post but I had to add. Just watered with 2 tablespoons and change of an EM product and an equal amount of molasses to one gallon. Then roughly 2 more gallons straight dechlorinated water. They immediately starting praying. Hard :blush:

Here’s the runt of the litter

And a couple of the rest

Edit: before and after watering. Just been fuckin around with my camera and looked at the difference

9 Likes

Day 43. I’m switching to weekly updates in light of overgrow’s photo policy. Gave the girls 1/2 cup of kelp and malted barley powder each today, then watered it in with aloe/fulvic/silica. Except the smaller gal, she got 1/4 cup of each. Buds are thickening up

Hope everyone’s having a groovy day in spite of all this shit going on

9 Likes

Let’s say three days update now that is getting hot, great job so far! Arriba|nullxnull

2 Likes

You could see a difference in the everyday posts, but now they are really shooting up and packing on the weight. The shy one looks like she is growing at 25% of the rate of the other 3.

2 Likes

Yeah updates every about 3-5 days usually works pretty good for your own photo comparisons, even in sometimes you can seen changes from morning to night

2 Likes

Day 49. Battling early fade on front right and back left girls. Gave them a light neem/kelp/alfalfa tea this week. I used a tbsp and a half of each in 2 gallons steeped 24 hrs and it perked them up a bit. Then today I used more of that EM product and molasses. They responded well. Thickening up nicely, I just wish they all looked like the front left gal lol. She kinda smells like grape juicy fruit. Mmm

Group shot with the next round of seedlings and my 16oz cup hiding behind them. Excited to get a bigger run going

Cheers

9 Likes

You still got the best weeks to come for bulking up, they could all double there bud size by then, except poor little runty in the corner, shame she is still being shy. The frot left is going great.

3 Likes

I agree, you have some swell weeks left. I like to wait until all the hairs fade. Give her a few! looking great!

3 Likes

Day 55. Buds are coming along. The girls got an alfalfa/kelp tea and more barley this week. Some veggie starts for the garden in the middle of the tent.

8 Likes

Day 61

And a bee that wouldn’t let my girlfriend grind her bud without having a little nug time🐝

15 Likes

Looking fan-fucking-tabulous there!
:+1::seedling:

6 Likes