Little FAMs in big pots!

Thanks @twistedinfinity I appreciate the compliments.

Day 26. Starting to stink in the tent already and stem rubs smell potent. Hopefully these will be some good smoke.

8 Likes

will be cause you grew them :wink:

4 Likes

Nugging up nicely now…it begins :+1:

2 Likes

Looking good, I forgot these were autos.

2 Likes

Day 27. Some nice bud sites starting to form, and the moisture monitoring looks like it’s paying off. Gave them 1/4 cup per pot of both neem meal and kelp meal to keep them happy going into flower, and watered it in with aloe/fulvic/silica.

Sorry for the dark pic, but here’s the camera shy worms

They are looking comfy, which is great because it’s only been a couple days. I lifted their moist newspaper cover in the corner I put the malted barley, bit of bedding and shredded newspaper in. There’s a bunch, they’re bumping into each other and you can see a bunch of castings already. My first worm farm’s going well so far.

I’m trying to really go buy the manufacturers instructions until I get a grip on things and they multiply a bit. Then I’ll throw a few in each pot. From what I hear, they end up in there anyway the first time you top dress due to the cocoons.

:bug:

7 Likes

I find worms in lots of places I didn’t put any. You will soon have more than enough for each pot.

2 Likes

Day 29

:call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Day 31 :cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

They have shot up in the last few days, looking great man.

1 Like

Day 32. They’re growing quick :blush:

Hope everyone’s having a relaxing weekend

10 Likes

the lower canopy of cover crops, makes your tent look very…hmmm… awesome, quite a shrine you got there, bravo!

3 Likes

Its like a little oasis of green, whats happening to the one in the right hand back corner, she looks like she is being shy lol.

1 Like

Day 33. Hacked down a bunch of cover crop and gave them a nice deep water

7 Likes

Day 34

7 Likes

looking good, and only halfway there, the twin is sure lagging behind.

2 Likes

I’m sure you would have culled one of them … frech|nullxnull

2 Likes

both if they didn’t pick up :wink: , actually may do some of my own tonight and one is the biggest of the bunch…

3 Likes

Look at those wee darlings go!

You are doing everything right @Stonedmason!!

Cheers
G

5 Likes

You are a plant predator :upside_down_face:, fortunately mine’s are usually killing themselves and I don’t have to decide for them :innocent:. I killed my first dude and wasn’t easy :sweat: after taking care from them, even if not getting a big harvest I would also keep those twins, not a pro yet … :sunglasses:

5 Likes

She’s just a little shy, wait till you get to know her :wink:

4 Likes