London pound cake og challenge

Just let me know yea or nay. I am fine with it either way…….

5 Likes

I read two two contests and thought @JohnnyPotseed getting more bribes :joy:

6 Likes

lol I’d say go with the indoor grow for the bragging rights, then if any want to do outdoors, well that’s fine too. But like others here pointed out already, that’d be this fall getting judged, lol It doesn’t matter to me, since I have no dog in the fight. Whatever yas want is good by me, lol.

3 Likes

Well it is named London “Pound” Cake. I’d like to see someone harvest a lb from one plant. :slight_smile:
I guess the point is moot about a dual contest. lol
As Johnny points out, the judging will be long done before the outdoor grows would finish.
Overgrow the universe y’all!
:pray:t5:

5 Likes

I’m not saying don’t do the outdoors though. It sounds like fun any way folks go! lol

5 Likes

I will have LPC running Indoor and some LPC Outdoor if all goes well.

I will even have a few started indoor and then kick kick 30 them outdoor…

This :arrow_up: … and I am interested to see the different grow styles in this …

You know me… I’ll be in regular O’l pots and a Sub Irrigation Planter or two…

What I can tell you is all things being equal (outdoor).
Bloody Monster Is a tad bit more vigorous than LPC-X.
Really impressed with your Bloody Monster @BigMike55.

Bloody Monster :arrow_up:

LPC-X :arrow_up:

If Leaf Size matters… Bloody Monster has LPC-X beat by a 1/2 and inch :wink:

Bloody Monster :arrow_up:

LPC-X :arrow_up:

Looks like Bloody Monster is taking the Cold Weather here a bit better also.

Remember to check out Johnny Potseed’s Hall of Genetics for his specials 10 seeds for $15 Donation.

Just noticed Johnny had some BOG Sour Bubble crosses on special :eyes::call_me_hand:

:+1:

10 Likes

Hey @Maddawg !
I put my first sip system together yesterday. Don’t mind the Deathrow OG x Runtz BX in the container. It’s not happy with the move yet (I might have watered her in too much). lol
One gallon fills the bottom up to 3/4" from the top holes of the two 3" net pots in the bottom of the planter. I also drilled many many holes in the bottom of that planter. There’s Perlite in the net pots and about 3/8th’s of an inch across the bottom.

Hey @JohnnyPotseed ! I think it’ll work! :wink:

14 Likes

That’s what matters cuz!

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this for some time. If this works my wife will have me building sooooooo many of these for her garden!!! What have I done!
:laughing:

4 Likes

Great idea!

Mobilly_cat sip

:cat2: SIP

You got me thinking!
All kinds of possibilities…
Now, I just need to get my hands small on some of those containers :wink:

Everything looks good!
The one gallon reservoir might be a tad on the smaller side for me but it will definitely work.

Hope to see you and the Self Watering :cat2: SIP in @CrunchBerries CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread.

I have a feeling we may see more of this design after seeing what you got cooking up in the greenroom . :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Would it be easier to split the outdoor topic and call it London Pound Cake Challange (The Outsiders)? @MoBilly @BigMike55. Or just one mega thread sounds cool too.

Stay Gold Pound Cake
Johnny Cake

4 Likes

Thank you again @Maddawg . I’ll most definitely keep you up on the progress.

@SleepySails ,
I don’t see any need for another thread. Some of the growers are doing both and I do like to see the comparison. I think that adds a little to the whole. :slight_smile:
Thank you for the suggestion though. I had to think about it for a bit before I decided this way. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Right on I’m digging it :smiley:

1 Like

As I said before, I stand more chance of hitting the Mega Millions than I do winning this challenge. lol
I’m totally here for the show.
:eyeglasses:

3 Likes

Ummm lol you may end up with a champion cuz, don’t put yourself down there!

I’m totally here …for the bribes!
:crazy_face: :wink: :rofl: :+1:

It’s just that , dammit, ain’t none made it to me…yet! lol

5 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

OK, can we have a quick review of the rules now that, I think, everyone that’s going to play is in?
All entrant’s seeds have been sent to the members that didn’t have, but wanted to play, right?

lol I can’t help but say, this is going to be an epic fun time for OG!

9 Likes

@BigMike55 Package received…

Thank you so much… ISS…ISS…ISS Happy1

The stickers you used with the Strain Name on them are perfect.

I will be sure to send Beans from any seed made from the pollen.

Thank you again, Brother! :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

If in Indor it is possible to set the starting time of soaking seeds and flowering, then in the case of outdor, there may be problems, and if you consider another hemisphere (part of the planet), it can last for a long time … In any case, it should be fun!

7 Likes

Have not forgot about this. Trying to decide the outdoor rules and how/when it will be judged. @Oldjoints has agreed to judge the outdoor stuff. Just want to iron out the particulars.

5 Likes