London pound cake og challenge

Honestly, I wouldn’t be able to do this had it not been for the folks on this site. My first grow costed me over $200 in seeds (understand I didn’t know jack and lost a lot of plants that fist try). I could never have continued growing with it costing that much. I believe that I could buy the stuff on the street for less than I was putting out.
The first forum I was on had some great folks and they got my grow legs under me but seeds were crazy expensive. After @Eagles009 led me here, the generous people on OG have remedied that situation in a big way and are right there to help with my inexperience.

9 Likes

@donuchee the (Grape Space Ripper x London Pound Cake) are yours…

Shoot me your deets!

5 Likes

Damn this sounds like a fun one! I’m in if I can get a grow space thrown up soon outdoors, might start popping seeds soon anyways while I build!

5 Likes

That is the OG spirit right der!

Shoot me your deets and I will get you some beans headed your way… :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

I gotta say, I’m seeing the OG spirit in here displayed by more than one. But, @Maddawg cuz, you are one helluva guy! No hesitation from you, right into action!

9 Likes

LPC gets more interesting every day. Way to OG @Maddawg. :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

In that case you’re welcome, and you can paypal me 4 easy payment of $69.99 for the life coaching :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I got no deets to send, haha I’ll get it sent over in the next couple days, gotta hit the post office in the morning to figure out my mailing situation

2 Likes

ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL INDOOR POP DAY!!!
This is going to be a cool deal. Anyone know how many folks we a have growin’ and showin’? Think we should do a sign up page? I don’t know how. But I’m sure someone knows.

8 Likes

I feel sorry to not have enough room… only will be growing one… All to one card! :rofl:

HG!

5 Likes

I’m gonna only pop 3 LPC and 3 LPC crosses.
That will be whittled to the best two seedlings of each and only the best plant of each will be taken to the end. I will have one LPC and one LPC Cross to show.

4 Likes

Cool. Thanx. I’m gonna copy and paste that to the first post to keep everything organized.

2 Likes

Sure I’m just trying to help whatever works

2 Likes

How about we get an idea how many and just who has decided to take part in this OG event.
Put your name on the list (it has been added to the first post) if you are in like Flinn and if you know someone who’s also growing something for the show, please let them know about this list.

Thanks @THCeed and @BigMike55 !

2 Likes

Can you copy a wiki to another spot and still have it work?

1 Like

I just tried. No dice. It copies the text but it leaves out the numbering format. Tried to fix it. Just boogered it up worser.

2 Likes

OK so all you have to do is copy it over and put the numbers back in the right place and then make it a wiki by clicking on the wrench and picking " make wiki".

Ok got it.
PLEASE… ALL THOSE PARTICIPATING GO TO THE FIRST POST AND ADD YOUR NAME TO THE WIKI.

Thanks @THCeed and @MoBilly for the help.

6 Likes

Well done bro!

1 Like

Less than 8 weeks?

3 Likes