(Swazi Dragon S2 x C4DDD)

Pz :v:t2:

20 Likes

BOG Sour Grape

Purple Urkle S1

GDP F2

25 Likes

That’s awesome that you can print that stuff out for yourself , great setup and use of space

1 Like

I’ve got a tent in the living room and about to buy at least another for the bedroom my house is turning into a greenhouse quick. Looking for a good led for a 5x5 tent, any suggestions?

3 Likes

@bevestaldo I’ve limited access to good tents but of the ones I’ve tried mars hydro have been the best for sure. They also have a good setup for lights.

1 Like

Cool thanks, definitely going to be giving up the bedroom soon to tents haha

2 Likes

@bevestaldo That’s freaking awesome man! Remember to get good lights with a dimmer so that you can dial each setup in.

2 Likes

Will do, already checking out some of those mars LEDs and some others. Definitely looking for decent lights, coming spring always gets me excited after winter

1 Like

Just watered and topped 6 of the bigger plants over 6 nodes. Honestly what I need to do is to move into a larger place. But the dog doesn’t bitch about the plants she’s very interested to where I disappear to

2 Likes

@bevestaldo I got two TS600 and I’m totally in love with them. Very good lights and I’ve seen them produce heavy frost on my Ghost OG S1s.

That’s awesome man, do you have a grow diary I can follow your progress?

4 Likes

@bevestaldo I just realized that I have two TS1000 and not TS600 :laughing: I’m sorry for the wrong info! Still really awesome lights!

1 Like

It’s cool, I’ll check them out. Full spectrum? 5/6 of the D.C. popped and on first set of fans

1 Like

Oh wow yea 129 bucks I’d need 2 but still definitely doable

1 Like

@bevestaldo Yes, full spec with far red and uv :metal:t2:

Fantastic! I’m so excited to see your grow.

3 days ago

13 Likes

I’ll take another picture later they’re a lot bigger than pictures here

1 Like

This is from today

10 Likes

@bevestaldo Oh, they are looking lush and happy. Wonderful job, I see that these DC will be in fantastic hands.

1 Like

So far they’ve all been topped at this point another few days and it’ll be 2 weeks since transplant

1 Like

Electric heat dries my house out so much the humidifier is cranked in the tent, like Jurassic Park in there

1 Like