Lonely's Micro Garden

@bevestaldo what are the cultivars you are going atm?

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Got 2 mango madness from inhouse, lemon g x og kush, rotten pineapple and a sour d x kush cleaner

2 Likes

The 5/6 Dragon Core

11 Likes

That is an awesome selection, I also got the Rotten Pineapple that I plan to hunt through.

5/6,that is fantastic! I’m totally stoked, they looks strong and happy. Good work :muscle:t2:

4 Likes

Quite some time since the last update.

Here is a couple of pics from the Chem D x GMO project.

TK S1 x Guerilla fume

C4DD4

Chemnesia

Chem D x GMO Bx3

22 Likes

Great looking grow! Glad to have the opportunity to own some beans from a couple of these!

2 Likes

Awesome! I got the packs ready for the send out. :metal:t2:

18 Likes

Your generosity will not go unrewarded!

3 Likes

Got a nice pic of the TK S1 yesterday.

16 Likes

The Chems are coming along nicely!

Selected C4DD4 Bred by @VerdantGreen

Triangle Kush S1 x Guerilla Fume Bred by me with help from @Swe-can

Erdawg (Erdpurt x C4DDD) Bred by me

Chem D x GMO BX3 Bred by 808 Genetics

And last to my favourites.
Chemnesia F2 Bred by @santero and reproduced by @GCC.Bud

21 Likes

Looking good brotha :+1:

How many Chemnesias are in flower?

4 Likes

@GCC.Bud I selected two females based on root mass, stem rub and leaf rub :metal:t2:

3 Likes

frost, frost, frost :yum:
everything is looking verrrry nice, bro !!

6 Likes

Yeah, you can see that there is still a little bit of pollen left on some of the leafs. Since the fan leafs got quite a few trichomes, I didn’t want to disturb them so much for my QWISO wash of the trimmings. :grin:

Chemnesia have more frost on the nugs. But Chem D x GMO Bx3 got that cookie trait where you see frost all the way out on the tip of the larger fanleafs.

For the first weeks I couldn’t tell the Chemnesia and Chem D x GMO Bx3 apart. But the chemmy aspect of Chem D x GMO Bx3 have dailed down and starts to head more towards dank-“cookies”, if you know what I mean, while the Chemnesia is still on the chemmy side of things.

The C4DD4 is smelling like it’s not even related to chems, just like a Chem 4 should. So I’m super happy with that.

Strongest terps is the Erdawg, it’s super deep and the mossy, earthy, leathery Funk of Erdpurt really played well with Chem D and really amplified the whole profile to the next level. I really hope this also comes through in the ERGO cross. This would definitely give the cross a unique status for Chem lovers.

12 Likes

the Chem#4 (clone only) smells like a mix of the
ChemD & Chem’91SkVA → hence “Reunion cut”.

you’re the first person i see to grow out 808 gear.
his lines and ideas for combos read nice, imo :slight_smile:
eager to see how these finish up for you, lonelyOC.

5 Likes

@santero I’ve heard many different takes on the Chem 4, but from my own experiences with it’s S1s and hybrids are that the terps in my nose are more towards pine/kush and not that chemical/garlicky fusion. Since I never had the cut I can’t really say for sure, but the C4DD4 smells exactly like you expect a Chem 4 heavy cultivar to be.

808 is prolific and I know people approach the genetics with caution. He’s definitely a unique individual, but that doesn’t mean he can’t produce fire. I think it’s especially cool that he does a lot of BXs of clone onlys, and I really wanted to try them out. I mean, I was one of those dummies who bought shit to of Tom Hill Haze seeds for a shit ton of cash and didn’t find anything worth while. Why not doing it again and this time hope for the best :grin:

So far the Chem D x GMO Bx3 is really impressive. It almost got everything I ever wanted out of a Chem in seed form. But since I’ve noticed that the GMO have started to dominate the terp profile. I think we can improve this in the crosses.

6 Likes

Hybrids, well, mostly all the strains now are hybrids so it’s pointless to state that :slight_smile: I just say, those are beautiful plants, worth trying!

1 Like

Chem4 has a spicy incense smell reminiscent of haze. It’s like 91 x nl5haze. Which is what I think the chem4 is, 100%. Only the chemd has the garlicky/trashcan smells, likely because it’s a 91 x afghan of some kind.

5 Likes

@HolyAngel Yeah, that’s correct. A woody main note, that I pick up as reminiscent of Swedish pine forest. I also find parts of this in Kush. So, we are on the same page. Just using a bit different analogy for the same thing.

It will be interesting how far I will have to go until I can pick the good properties from GSC to stay while I keep the Chem. It’s a bit disappointing to see that GSC is already start to dominate the Chem D. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Here we go! Another update of the Chem GMO project!

Tent overview

C4DD4

Chemnesia

Chem D x GMO Bx3 it grew into the light multiple times as you can see :sweat_smile:

Erdawg

TK S1 x Guerilla Fume

22 Likes