Looking for chocolate thai

Any extra of that thcv heave plant I’m looking for something like that

1 Like

Woah that sounds fantastic :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

The Chocolate Thai is loaded with THCV

4 Likes

Well, now I’m following Monkey Puzzle on IG! This sounds crazy, and a lot of the stuff they talk about sounds like projects I could totally sink my teeth into.
I’m gonna request a seed list tonight. :bear::drooling_face:
Edit: sorry Upstate, didn’t mean to reply directly to your comment from November!:rofl:

2 Likes

Make sure to get a germination guide from him. @HeadyBearAdventures Cambodian strains, his specialty, are a bitch to pop.

3 Likes

I can grow cocoa kush or chocolate diesel or thai tanic, glue too, and can get great chocolate flavor, strong high too, in only like 70 days.

why would I grow 16 weeker plant for only chocolate flavor and mild high? I dont know?

if I grow 16 weeker, I want that intense thai high, not mild… 16 weeker with mild high seems like waste of time to me. just my opinion.

6 Likes

mild is not negative , imho

4 Likes

I tend to agree with Romano. I don’t mind mild and if I get that nostalgia from the taste it would be all worth it to me. Also if I found that strong chocolate flavor in anything it would be breeding stock that could be crossed with some sledgehammer strain in the future so I’m double ok with it.

4 Likes

you can grow what you want…

choc thai is in many strains. so it tastes like that. cocoa kush or chocolope are just examples. there are plenty of chocolate tasting strains. it is very usual taste in cannabis in fact.

chocolate thai is typical for its intense strong trippy high - it is its characteristics, if its mild it is not chocolate thai. it is polluted and watered down probably.

7 Likes

Man, brings me back.
I had Chocolope and Choc Trip in WA.
My buddy was growing a unique Choc Trip and had a Bubba Kush herm and pollinated it.
I grew some seeds out - holy shit. Maybe the best ever taste.
I gave a clone to Wintergreens. He was gonna enter that into the Emerald Cup, but he ended up losing all the clones he was holding for me when a buddy of his mislabeled all his stuff and culled the “repeats”

Those were amazing strains.
Id love to see them again
Which reminds me, where’s LA Con and Connie Chung these days? Oooh, and that Starfighter from NWGreenthumb forum.

5 Likes

yeah there is chocolate trip katsu cut around, it is chocolate thai x indigo, and it is parent of chocolate diesel(choctrip x sour diesel), and chocolate diesel crossed with sour dubb and chem sister is GLUE. in Glue mix chocolate thai is crossed with indigo hashplant, chemdog, sourdubb and diesel, it is still very dominant. its there and you know it when you smoke it. as far as taste goes. it unmistakable…

I love chocolate diesel. good weed.

thai tanic cut which we have around is no slouch. it is chocolate thai x skunk.

10 Likes

does it look like chocolate?

or taste like it?

7 Likes

I have made outcrosses of Cambodian Haze Reeferman to similar Regions strains.

Alltho it doesent have chocolate Taste, it has a high, that is giving me feelings of Junglebook, this kind of vibe.

Thats what i atleast hope Chocolate Thai would give me-
I also would wish it to have woody smells, the opposite of modern Hybrids to releave my Nose from Skunk.

The Cambodianhaze has a very cool blue hue, that also reminds me a bit of what i think Chocolate Thai would express, a dreamy shade in the afternoon

Atleast i found the right vibe i suppose, and thats nice

1 Like

if this isnt the best weed in the world, it could still be the best name for weed in the world

1 Like

I apologize for missing some posts and lack of replies, soon will put some stuff up on the choc

2 Likes

Is that reefer mans cambodian haze. Thats actually made with skunkmans thai hze skunk. Reeferman has probably just selected the most thai haze pheno when he was doing some work with skunkman.

no idea why i have a totally different description. The official Description from Reeferman himselve is on Seedf__nder .
Says Cambodain x Purple Haze.

I spoke with reeferman about it , alltho he hardly remebered it, he didnt intervene and say: “oh no its no cambodian in it”.
Who knows. buddy.

It smokes very good. Slightly low potency, wich lead to me giving 9 of 10 seeds away, cause a split secound i found it bad,… big mistacke… atleast i got pure Gooey gooeybreeder in return.

Its some of the smoothest weeds i know. Recommended. oldschoolba. get it.

there is a chocolope cutting circulating in the oregon legal market,
do you think it’s worth looking into?

1 Like

Sorry, I might of not wrote my message clearly. Yes there is defo cambodian in it. Its the one he sometimes calls phenom pen. Yes the one parent of it is cambodian. I just mean were he say he crossed it to thai haze, the thai haze he has used is the thai haze skunk from skunk man.

Alot of reefermans stuff was very good. Alot of it was used by quite afew other seed companies in holland to make different and new strains around 2004-2010 but hardly any of them that used his stuff tell the truth and pretend they got the genetics them selves from somewhere else. But yes good stuff he had.

you describe the Phnom Pengh - 50 percent cambodain / 50 percent Thaihaze.

But Cambodain Haze is: 75 percent Cambodain / 25 Percent Purple Haze, allegedly the PH comes from Positronics and is quiet an Indica thing there… but therefore lots of Cambodian Percentage, and its not tooo seditative, its in the middle.