Looking for GDP and Afgoo cuttings or something special. I will make you happy also!

I trust him with my life. Never snitched me out when he got caught with 22lbs… And did his time. He hasnt smoked bud since he got out sadly. He has a good job that drug test his and hes trying to stay out of the shit.

4 Likes

This guy grew up there and knows alot of old school growers. Did three years in Cali for a QP in 87 back when the laws were still fucked up. So who knows man. Whatever he gets me I’ll be very happy with; that I am sure.

2 Likes

Thought you guys would get a good laugh out of this:

6 Likes

Clone only Autos, the micro greens of the cannabis world. 1gram per square inch can be expected with this strain lol

3 Likes

Do you mind what the high is like? Anesia future seems to be scoring huge THC numbers and tastes good apparently.

I don’t want autos. I’ve grown two autos and was able to clone both, the first was a northern light blue. And this one now critical XXL auto. The first one,nlb, only grew one cola, so no good to clone. But the xxl has continued to grow and branch out way more than the first one I grew. It has rooted and is now thinking about starting to flower

What the high is like on what?

Here’s some pics of the bag seeds grown out all from that pill bottle.

5 Likes

Some fall colors starting to show!

Someone has some afgoo! I can feel it!

1 Like

Dude is that a glove or a magnum condom? Jk that one bud looks like the leaning tower of piza. Good looking outdoor :facepunch:

3 Likes

207 genetics has stock on GDP fems?

1 Like

I see GDP x Afghani but no gdp…

sry should read further…

1 Like

I’m kinda more looking for solid cuttings. Ideally.

1 Like

If I was looking for gdp I would see if Ken still sells it

I would also not reply to my own thread under a new account when the other ones on suspension :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It was orange stuff! Looked killer!lol

1 Like

If I’ve learned anything about OG its that if you pump the brakes and just hit cruise control the things that are supposed to come to you will and they will in abundance when they do :v:

1 Like

Lol bro look what you made me do. Ha ha

I for real like learning stuff every day from more advanced growers! That’s why I’m here… the trading is fun also. But I just want to learn how to make the best of the best bud. I’m thinking about trying some super soil and los soon.

1 Like