Looking for GDP and Afgoo cuttings or something special. I will make you happy also!

I got my hands so full right now! Lol. I’m wait on two timber redwoods. Need more light! I went clone crazy bro! Going to supplement cobs with some 315’s and hps…

1 Like

Ah @Stankynugget, we meet again hahaha.

My homie recently sent me some GDP seeds that he made with Ken’s GDP 5 or 10 years ago. I have some vegging now that I have taken cuttings from. The seed plants will be filtered into my testing flower room after the cuttings show roots in my aerocloners. I have been running a Timber Redwood VS in one of my flowering spaces for the last ~6 months and I can’t complain. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

What’s up bro! Lol yeah breaking the law breaking the law. I ain’t going nowhere man. You like the redwood? I have a little cob panel that rocks a 2x2. I would make you so happy if you sent me a few cuttings bro! What do you like?

1 Like

When you realize there are 2 stankynuggets and they might both be the same kid :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

I am pretty sure that you are joking, but I find that statement offensive for countless reasons. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

Yeah I’m a temporary stankynugget. Lol. I will be back to enjoil in a couple weeks. Hey stanknuzz you should take it as a complement cuz Ima beast. He just playin cuz what I had to do. He’s not jabbing at you bro…sorry I picked a name so close to yours. I highly doubt we will get mixed up though.

I have GDP cuts available.
All of them are $50+$10 shipping- GDP, FreakShow, Venom OG, Durban Poison, Northern Legend OG, Panama Gold, Dream Queen, Pezonade #1 and #5, Super Glue, Grape High Chu, Trifi Cookies, Chem91, Gorilla Glue#10, Rollex OG, Knights Templer, Sour Tangie.

$80+$10 shipping - MAC1, Purple Punch, Alien OG, Fire OG

1 Like

Humboldt CSI has fems of PI available just fyi, heard they’re pretty legit plants
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Damn bro! That’s cracking heads! All of them are 50 except the ones that are 80$. I’m not knocking the hustle. You got a picture of a gdp nugget? Where did it come from?

1 Like

I feel you but that’s what they cost. These are Dark Heart Clones. If you go buy a clone buy Shipping gear and pay shipping it gets up there. Strainly charging $200-$1000 for these cuts. I didn’t even say $100

These your mothers? Do you do deals if we buy more then 1? :joy: there is a couple i wouldnt mind getting my hands on if they are legit

I wish I could say they were all my mothers :joy:but no… A couple of my friends have a dispensary here in Cali and have a bunch of clones from Dark Heart Nursery. They come and go so it’s not like those strains will always be available but most of the time they are… I haven’t seen a GDP clone for a while

1 Like

Right on i dont really need gdp myself i already got a cherry pie mom im happy with :grin: i was eyeing the ogs to be honest

Nice! I love Cherry Pie and would grow it over GDP too lol
I’ve been eyeing and wanting to grow the MAC1 and Gorilla Glue #10
Gonna reverse a few MAC1 clones in the next few months

1 Like

All sound interesting. What is Gorilla glue #10?

1 Like

Every time i smoked mac1 it just taste like dirt to me… I dont understand why its gotten so big… Bag appeal is the last thing i look at ya know. I might just need to grow one to see if its the strain or incompetence but that bitch is expensive and im po like cant afford the or :joy:

1 Like

Well it depends how you grow it. That goes for any strain. This is the MAC1 I’m smoking on right now

2 Likes

Oh thats for sure dude. She looks frosty. Hoe does she taste

1 Like

That’s what I was saying when I heard about it about a year ago! I haven’t grown it but the flower I smoked was fire and similar to GG4…the GG10 I had had light Purple on the tips and dense nugs. Depends how you grow it though

Kind of hard to describe but I feel like i get cheesy undertones. I’m guessing the MAC N Cheese strain is off the hook!

1 Like