Looking for lots of stuff (Aspiring Breeder)

That sounds horrible

4 Likes

Looking for a couple of them myself @Lucky good luck on your search and products
Much love in the garden

2 Likes

Thanks! @MimirKush

If I get any of the ones you need I’d be happy to pass them along if I am able to.

seems harder to find people willing to trade clones these days

1 Like

Sweet man im down

Still looking for most of these :slight_smile:

I’m still looking for some of those too, I’ll let you know if I find some.

3 Likes

Sounds good! I’m actually surprised I haven’t been able to locate a single cut on that list :frowning:

If seen most of those on the clone conservatory, good price and they say they are lab tested and flower verified, but I haven’t gotten anything from them yet.

1 Like

Here’s an updated alphabetized list of cuts I’m still interested in, I’ll update the original post as well.

AJ Sour Pee
Albert Walker
Alien Technology
Black Cherry Soda
BlackBerry Kush
Cali O AE77
Catpiss (SSH cut version)
Chem91 Skunk VA
Chocolate Thai
Cotton Candy
Daywrecker
ECSD (real deal only…)
Fruity Pebbles
Genius
Ghost OG
Grape Ape
Grapefruit (the og clone)
Green Crack
KK Strawberry Cough
Lemon Bomb
PNW Dogshit
Permafrost
Pez
Raspberry Kush
SanDiego Catpiss (sativa dominant)
Schrom
Snowcap
Sour Apple
Trainwreck Arcata
UW Purp

2 Likes

Still looking for these, top of my list would be

SanDiego Catpiss
Sour Apple
PNW Dogshit
Strawberry Cough
Pez

1 Like

hey @Lucky how are you bro. greetings from the south of the world. i got that pnw dogshit u r looking for. (well its the pnw dogshit pheno from the croos made by archive poochie love)

peace bro

2 Likes

Interesting! I didn’t know that cross existed, I may be interested in that however I’m really after the original clone…

Does your pheno smell like straight up dogshit? lol

Thank you for posting, haven’t had much luck finding any of these

2 Likes

the plant tissue while veggin stinks. i found the flower cured to smell like actual dogshit. thats why i kept it. my friend was looking for the face off pheno but ended up selecting the best plant around and turned to be tottally dogshit. I would recomend u to go get a pack. gotta be a few out there and phenohunt urself. if not im whiling to try sharing a cut but i dont know if it will make it

3 Likes

Sounds like a good strain! Seems to be sold out everywhere however though from what I see. and yeah not sure it would make it that far unfortunately, thank you though! I’ll keep hunting for the clone for now

If you have something on my list message me to trade

1 Like

Really… dog shit… didn’t know lol. Guess that makes sense, alone with cat piss and roadkill skunk, why not dog poop.

3 Likes

Yeah the cut’s aroma really does match the name too haha.

2 Likes

I’ve heard Bodhi purple unicorn smells like human poop, but goes away after drying and curing.

3 Likes

I’ve been experimenting with some brick weed seeds from about 6 yrs ago. Came from a pound, have a couple hundred or so. So far about70% female mostly sativa, and all so far have been amazing and potent. This time I came across a haze/indica leaning female , be interesting to find out what strains they actually are, might have some long lost original strains. Lol.

2 Likes

Those do sound interesting, Brick weed can contain some amazing genetics!

3 Likes