Looking for lots of stuff (Aspiring Breeder)

Hey what’s up on that dog shit cut? Wanna trade?

2 Likes

latest Reggie seed. Indica/ haze leaning.

3 Likes

Previous Reggie plant , was reported to me by a few buddies to be better than an older original blue cheese I had. This one got 2 clones taken and feminized

hey buddy good day to you sorry for the long time answering back.

id love to trade but im in chile. i dont know how to make them sent discreet and in a way that they will survive?

cheers.

2 Likes

My cousin knows an Old Hippie out in Washington that’s been growing UW since it came out. I’ve been told it was clone only, but my cousin thought he could get me seeds… when he is back home in the summer time, I will talk to him about it again, and find out exactly what this guy has. Maybe he just back crossed a bunch of times to the original cut, and now has seeds. Supposed to be good breeding stock and this guy’s supposed to be an excellent breeder.

7 Likes

Hey there is a guy headed your way this summer he is on a journey to collect seeds his name is @Eudaemon

He is trying to contact OGers along the way to meet up with

Peace and stay safe

6 Likes

Are there traditional cannabis varieties in Chile? I cant imagine there would be none at all…where in Chile do you live? Welcome to OG!

1 Like

Hello buddy, ill gladly connect with OG’s here and help them anyhow possible.

@Eudaemon let me know when r u coming here and what will u need ?

Besides a good smoke will i will smoke u out hahaah peace

4 Likes

Hello @Upstate i live in Santiago, the capital of Chile, We dont have original landraces in Chile, but there was a time were there were Bolivian/Peruvian/Colombian Landraces that were growed in here (punto rojo (red dot), tiquipaya gold, etc)

That being said, there are Chilean Landraces from Easter Island, (there is a big cannabis culture on the island and the landraces from there are still existing) (i do own a few seeds from the island)

Let me know any questiosn bro

cheers

barefoot

8 Likes

Those Easter Island landraces sound crazy! I’d love to try growing those!

5 Likes

They are ok, nothing to special tbh. If you want to grab some u may ask to @sunleafseed on insta he is my hommie i sent him a few some while ago i think that way might be fast and easy to get… if not we may try something from here

4 Likes

Is that Bolivian?? @Gugumelo is growing paraguayan hybrids now down in Brazil. He’s having problems finding the pure landrace now. Do you ever come across that one? Easter Island land races sound very interesting, even if they are not so potent. I’m very surprised chili has no land race varieties. Disappointed too… I had imagined a large untapped gene pool down there. Where were the old landrace plants from the other regions grown? In the northern part of the country?

2 Likes

@barefootgrow ,

Plants growing alone on Easter Island for years, this is really interesting …,. I think we can consider the Chilean race, or another South American race …
What do you think?

I would also like to grow these plants …

thanks for remembering me @Upstate

1 Like

How would you classify that one? It’s kind of a Polynesian land race, but Chile owns the Easter Islands… I remember reading an old High Times article on Easter Island pot. It could be a very old landrace, or it could have been a gift from Europeans. It would be really need to get some history on that one

3 Likes

Tiquipaya gold i think they called it over there… for me wasnt more than an acapulgo gold growed there but i might be ignorant i dunno haha

1 Like

ive never visited the island. the people from the island dont call themselves chilean and dont like much the ppl from the continent either. ive got them as a gift from a my friend who went there. lets go hunt some seeds to the island…

1 Like

And that was in Bolivia? Landraces really got passed around in the Western Hemisphere. I suppose that’s the case everywhere. Easy to figure out if you are buying a land race or not, but much more difficult to know if you are buying the one you were looking for or not.

if it midsy its a landrace hahaha

3 Likes

Do you have any idea of the flowering time of this Easter Island land race? The people of Easter Island must consider it pretty special, or at least you would think so. With all the tourism that occurs there, surely they have been offered other seeds by now. Do you have any plans on growing these? If you were to do a preservation run with them, you would have no problem making trades with other people for different seed. I don’t know the laws in your country regarding mailing seeds, but there are very many clever ways to send them. What does Tiquipaya translate to?

2 Likes

I’m super geeked for an Easter Island strain, even if it isn’t particularly hard hitting (like Rasoli) it still probably is a gem in its own way

1 Like