Looking for OG's "legends in seed popping" to help with a very valuable seed run, amateurs need not apply......LOL

That has been my experience too.
I never rode the street.

I could go on all day about folks losing legs and more…
I bet we all could.

2 Likes

The clubs are an entirely different story!
The angels have a club house on 3rd street in Manhattan. Safest block in the neighborhood. Senior citizens used to fight to live on the block.
You just couldn’t ever engage them. I always figured the best thing was to avoid them if possible. If they came into the bar I was drinking in I’d just leave.

1 Like

With some of those guys that may have been the best thing.
I would swear some of those sons a bitches were born without a mother, if that were some how possible.

1 Like

My cousin worked for fairfax police and went undercover into hells angels and caught a cop killer meth cooker. He was awarded at the White House by bill Clinton I asked him why didn’t dude make you do the meth he balls up his fist and said would you try telling me to do meth with a couple kilos on a motorcycle :joy: his fist is as big as my head he’s a 12 sandwich eating fool. But I always thought that’s real cop and dealer stuff not my shitty weed he said he could smell. Brick weed days :joy::v:

4 Likes

I have a 99 kx 125. My very first bike. 2stroke can ringer. What I learned to ride on when I was 12. Had that bike for years until I got my yz 250f. Powerband wasn as strong as the 2 stroke. Plus it kicked in around 4 vs 2-3rd on the 2 stroke. I don’t ride anymore. I live in the heart of the Mojave. And everything will collect dust in the wrong way. Lol

2 Likes

Man talk about big balls, must be a big scary monster himself… :joy:

Yea, that 2 stroke powerband could surpise you if you were not careful. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Ok, folks thank you all for your patience with this project.

I have good news! :partying_face:
This project is moving forward in a big way.
We are moving forward with 2 of the 3 seed packs/bottles.
The legend we have selected, or has selected us, depending how you look at things, is @santero
@santero is doing the sorbetto in June and @Blueridge is gonna do the truffles.

This is surely good news for everyone.
I hope to try to get this thread poppin’ so if we can get some feedback on these strains that would be awesome.

Have you grown or smoked either of these 2 killers?
What can you tell us about them?
Have you tried any of the other aficionado beans?
Let’s try and keep things positive and let’s have some fun with it too.

Let’s Get It Started in here!

19 Likes

That’s some great news! Best of luck on the grow @santero , and a big thank you to @Blueridge for the generous donation! Thanks to @shag for organizing this!:pray::sunglasses:

9 Likes

I’m so happy to hear these are moving forward! @santero @Blueridge @shag :clap::clap::clap::tada::tada::tada: please tag me for these!
Little self interest :joy:

6 Likes

Thanks brother!
I feel the same.

Can’t blame a guy ya know. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Figured some of you might understand :grin::joy:

2 Likes

It is the cross between Zkitllez x Sunset Sherbet x Magnum Opus, resulting in a plant awarded in several countries on two continents which certifies the high quality of this cannabis hybrid.

It is a vigorous plant which acquires a shrub-like shape with a medium stretch. It adapts well to both indoor and outdoor cultivation as well as in greenhouses. It is suitable to the various optimisation methods such as pruning and tying, as well as to different growing substrates such as soil, coconut, or pure hydroponic growing systems where its vigour is even more pronounced.

Sorbetto, incredible flavour with a happy and powerful effect
Sorbetto has a flowering period of about 8-9 weeks. It produces very compact buds, covered with a large amount of trichomes that provide bright purple tones that are visually striking. It offers a yield of up to 550g per m2. In outdoor cultivation, it is possible to obtain plants of great size and production, with the harvest ready at the end of September-beginning of October.

The buds are notable for their organoleptic qualities, which bring together a multitude of different lemon flavours. Aromas and flavours that recreate a lime mosaic where one finds Meyer lemon (Chinese citric mixture of lemon, grapefruit and tangerine), vanilla and lavender touches that contrast with a diesel mixture with solvent shades.

It produces an intense effect, initially a cerebral high with a euphoric burst that produces a slight tingling and transports you to a well-being state that raises your spirits on the dullest of days. The euphoria evolves into a powerful physical body relaxation leaving the consumer sunk on the sofa, being ideal to relax at the end of the day.

Sorbetto Awards

ExpoGrow IRUN (Spain) - 2019 1st Place | Best BHO | Live Resin
Foxy Cup (Barcelona) - 2019 1st Place | Best BHO | Live budder
Clouds In The City Cup (Amsterdam) - 2019 - 1st Place | Live Resin
Unity Cup (Canada) - 2018 1st Place | Best Hybrid | Sorbetto

13 Likes

Probably best to let a sleeping dog lie.

TRUFFLEZ
Zkittlez x Cherry Noir meet our CHAMPION White Cherry Truffle Male. Expect glistening pink and purple plants that sweat candy terps. Literally. This has BY FAR been the most intense exotic and tropical candy strain we’ve worked yet. Imagine walking into a candy shop on a hot summer day…the senses when appreciating this plant are overcome with a sensation of sweetness and hard cherry candy uplifted by a vivid sheen of candied orange peels, rose water, and strawberry gummys.

Relatively early finish with a late-september - early octover harvest window. The veg morphology is similar to cherry pie and zkittlez moreso due to the stout White Cherry Truffle Male that preserves the medium-bodied presentation of a true Cherry Pie and Zkittlez hybrid.

8 Likes

They both sound like must have in the collection!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: I don’t relate to that at all!

2 Likes

both those sound like fire

1 Like

10/4 good buddy, I was just confused when I read that earlier

That is a pretty looking plant. I grew white cherry truffle last summer and I’m waiting on some white caviar to show up. Can’t wait to see those in action :grin:

2 Likes

oh my , what an honor :slight_smile: i’ll do my best, guys.

thank you a TON for this beautifuil chance to run these beans :partying_face:

12 Likes

Sorbetto - one of the main reasons I’ve jumped this far down the breeding rabbit hole.

I was working with a small ACMPR grower for a very short time in Manitoba. D man was running ‘Osiris Estates’ I donated some KNF inputs and made up his logo in the small stint. At this time I had the privilege of smoking the plant that won him gold at the local cup.

There were two single seeds found in that stash that I acquired. This plant is pictured here:

I grew it out and selfed it for a small handful of S2’s which I have since outcrossed and bx’d -

So the line I’m working is a mere shadow of the original, but I’m getting closer. Here is a bx from last season which I f2’d. I am currently looking for a male in these f2’s which will suffice to continue the line further - I’m not content with my work just yet - and have a bit more work to do to get back to what I remember about the original flower of this plant - here is the image of the closest pheno that I have since come accross in my work. This was last year:

This line is next level. I am in awe of its strength, it’s terps, it’s prolific vigour. I fell deeply in love with this line. I fucken love sorbetto - if it’s reproduced, I would be more than honoured for any possibility to regrow the origins.

16 Likes