Looking for OG's "legends in seed popping" to help with a very valuable seed run, amateurs need not apply......LOL

Man I feel much better shew I slept all week and stayed dehydrated. Had to get a Iv then I felt better almost instantly but was a few more days with aches. Shits hard on you when you get older. Lol

7 Likes

Thanks for the well wishes I appreciate everyone

3 Likes

And I’m talking to @santero in messages figured it be easier. Tag us 3 in a private message if you get a chance so we can get this done ASAP

5 Likes

I’ve had the pleasure of smoking sorbetto grown from the pack. Also have been working a bag seed, a single S1, for several years now from the same stash, and I must say
if this is even a shadow of what I remember to be in the box
 this is some stuff from a very ‘top shelf’. I didn’t think I’d ever see a pack floating around again

Some absolute gold you’ve got there, you don’t know how happy this makes me to see a pack still around. :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Glad you are feeling better @Blueridge

3 Likes

So happy to see the plan coming together :100:
Glad you feel better @Blueridge was it the 19 or the flu? Yikes! :astonished:

3 Likes

Flu- and being worn down way too many hours past few weeks. Getting old can’t do it like I used to lol

4 Likes

And thanks buddy I appreciate it. Hope everything is good your way

3 Likes

Thanks bud I appreciate it :facepunch:

3 Likes

Great to see you back in action!!

5 Likes

Thanks bud and ty for the rain birds :pray::facepunch:

4 Likes

It is good to see the love really starting to flow in this thread. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
We just needed to voodoo doctor this sum bitch
 :japanese_ogre:

I know @santero had some personal issues going on in his life.
@Blueridge I know you can relate.
I am confident he will be along as soon as he is able. :slightly_smiling_face:
I hope you all are havin’ a wonderful night!

1 Like

I’m good buddy sitting here watching super cross
 brapppppppp :facepunch::fist::facepunch::fist::facepunch::fist: hope everyone is having a great night đŸ«”

3 Likes

Cool track!

Now I miss my KX-125
No, I don’t I am too fuckin’ old. :rofl:
But the adrenalin still pumps when you watch them jump around like fleas in the Supercross. :triumph:

3 Likes

Lol awesome track and I had a cr 500 smoker way to much bike lol

1 Like

Yeah man I love going to see them live it’s a great family event

1 Like

That is a ton of power.
Too much for me.
I was good with the 125 except in the sand.
I am no jumper, but love to watch the fun!

1 Like

Yeah I used to jump but my knees and back say nope. Lol 125’s probably the funniest bike you can ride. Wide open :joy:

3 Likes

Yea, I am 6 foot tall too. :joy:
Built like a stork though. :grimacing:
We have mostly wooded trails in Michigan, not a lot of room to get wide open without meeting a tree up close and personal.
The one I had was really quick I let my jumper buddy ride it and he got it stuck in a tree. :joy:

3 Likes

That’s hilarious :rofl:. I always stayed away from bikes myself. Everyone I knew who rode them got hurt pretty bad at some point

4 Likes