Looking for OG's "legends in seed popping" to help with a very valuable seed run, amateurs need not apply......LOL

Ty so much I appreciate that

2 Likes

The Sangria sounds pretty bomb https://www.aficionadoseeds.com/product-page/sangria

6 Likes

You may always do a seed increase! The only difference between a seed increase and a co-op run is being able to use the co-op seed distribution

5 Likes

Oh ok I gotcha now lol

2 Likes

I believe the sorbetto is the rarest one and most expensive I have

4 Likes

@DougDawson
Said in certain cases OG may be able to help with seed distribution, just not in the co-op boxes.
I am bettinā€™ like @Emeraldgreen green said, these are limited packs not to be made again, so you will probaly be able to meet the co-op criteria, but we should let the royal council decideā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Agreed I donā€™t want to break any rules I like it here lol

5 Likes

I just wanted to sayā€¦ @Blueridge
Thank you soo much for what you are doing here, you are going to make a lot of people happy here at OG.

8 Likes

No problem at all like I said Iā€™ve received a lot of genetics itā€™s the only thing I can do to pay something back and all the help Iā€™ve been given. Iā€™d feel bad just taking and not giving

9 Likes

Yep. Both Doug and Mister Bee accept bulk seeds and release them a few packs at a time via giveaways in the free seeds and clones thread, or elsewhere. Any community- wide distribution for strains not approved by the co-op must be paid by the member distributing them.

5 Likes

Thanks, @HeadyBearAdventures I know you have been around here for a bit.
You seem to have the rules down pretty well.

If I were a bettinā€™ man, I certainly would not have bet on the lions to win today.
But
I would bet on these meeting co-op criteria, but only time will tell.

3 Likes

Bro, if you got something that you want to propose then put it in the voting thread, you know this, you are not new here. Happy to entertain any strain that passes the vote.

8 Likes

Ainā€™t no one going to tell u no to letting beans fly around like confetti, big difference is in the co op there is donations required to keep the wheels turning and any of your personal giveaways are out of your pocket, which for some isnā€™t a big deal but it def adds up over time. Always nice to offer stuff back to the community though, more individuals doing these runs for fun keeps the beans/genetics pool of OG vast and deep :wink:

6 Likes

Sorry bud I didnā€™t know anything about a vote thread.

3 Likes

@shag
you know I am absolutely down for this brother.
Just say the word and Iā€™ll set up another room in a flash. Got lotsa room in my plant count for Aficionado gear. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ive popped some difficult beans but man i wouldnt wanna give that a shot those fuckers are expensive and sangria was one i was looking for for a long time. Good luck to who ever gets this spot may the bean poppin gods and goddesses be watching

3 Likes

As does the ā€œResident/Duly Elected OG-Sageā€, @DougDawson, I. too, donā€™t mind ā€œa Lil Seed Slingingā€. If ANYONE has ā€œbulk seedsā€ and donā€™t/canā€™t do the Mail Distribution, let me know the Cost of Postal Shipment to MAINE. Iā€™ll reimburse you your Shipping. I will include them in ALL planned Giveaways, Trades, "Pop-Up/Random Giveaways, etc. Never fear, have NEVER sold a seed!! Best of Luck in all these endeavors, a worthy Project, indeed. Some lucky OG Members will get some noted treasures. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: Donā€™t forget the ā€œ@Sebring/diy Trade Sessionā€ coming up in a few days!! Will be in the "Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2) Thread"

29 Likes

Hi misterbee hope you and the missus have a great new year.

Peace

4 Likes

https://overgrow.com/t/seed-run-co-op-voting-thread/83724/283

All love my guys, but I really recommend doing more reading about the basic functioning of the site. Iā€™ve been here for a year, yes, but I knew all of this by month 1 because I took the time to read the pinned posts throughout the forum.
Beyond that, the pertinent info for seed runs was linked (by me) in this very thread, but apparently wasnā€™t read.
A little education prevents a bunch of frustration.
And now back to the hunt for a breederā€¦ thank you for your time

9 Likes

Itā€™s ok @Blueridge , read through the links @HeadyBearAdventures provided. If you have a specific strain you want to be included in the Co-op distribution ypu would put the strain and any I fo you have on it in the Co-op voting thread for consideration. Itā€™s a simple process. If approved it allows you to send your seeds in bulk to a distributor who will package them and send to other distributors. You can make a signup of 150 people that will get the seeds in the end. Give the thread a read.

7 Likes