Looking for OG's "legends in seed popping" to help with a very valuable seed run, amateurs need not apply......LOL

I don’t support Leo stone . Heard some not so grand stuff about him

2 Likes

Would you care to explain

1 Like

He’s a stone mason Rothschild bloodsucking lizards :rofl::man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I was truly asking for a friend…LOL
Yes, I do and I informed him all of that too, but just thought I would get your opinion on things real quick like, sorry to bug ya, I know you are busy.

Peace
shag

2 Likes

Well @Blueridge we have one candidate, and I will give him my endorsement.
I may be a bit bias as he is a good friend of mine, but his qualifications with old seeds are impeccable.

@SHSC-1
Maybe tell us about your past old seeds pops so we can have a form of reference.
I know you have popped a ton of old seeds but some particulars may help you become the prime candidate.

Thanks
Shag

4 Likes

No bother man, just wasn’t sure what was being asked bud. I see multiple packs in the pic.

2 Likes

I don’t think that has even been determined as of yet.
I believe he is taking suggestions.
But he may be doing all of them in the end, if all goes well that is.

4 Likes

hmmmm
Can’t say I have done a lot of what I would consider “old seeds” but I do pop a lot of seeds.
I am only known on 2 other forums outside this one and the handle I am known by is Tynehead Tom. Making seed is a passion of mine that nears addiction sometimes LOL
I also have my own seed gig going on but that is something I’ll talk about after achieving site sponsor status in the coming weeks. Full disclosure, I am a ‘breeder’ so this should be considered before I am entrusted with any seeds.
I have not entered into many arrangements where I am not the owner of the seeds although I have made quite a few seed batches for others with pollen sent to me. Most recent was an arrangement with @lunchpale where I used his pollen to knock up a special gal in my stable.
The sender always benefits with the fatter sack of seeds at the end of the grow.
I more recently made an arrangement with @PineTarBastard to do a seed increase of his pack of Ustad Seeds Shishkaberry 3f2 a release from 2015/2016. Those are in the seedling stage right now so will be some time before the seed harvest. I’ll be doing an open pollination once they hit the 6 week mark.
I have 3 isolated flowering rooms for making seed , 2 smaller units powered by 400HPS each and the main room with a 1000HPS. I also have a generous plant count which affords me being able to pop a lot of seed.
If I were to sign up for this aficionado seed increase… I would be able to do it one strain at a time… all at once might get a bit overwhelming.
anyhow… i’m open to questions too…

14 Likes

@shag how old are these ?

3 Likes

I don’t believe they are too old. The company just does very limited “exclusive “ runs.

1 Like

The sangria pack and trufflez pack is from 2020 pretty sure from what I read online not sure about the sorbetto

2 Likes

@Blueridge if you are ready to rock, I fully endorse @SHSC-1 for the job.
I can confirm as best as one can online anyway that what @SHSC-1 says is the truth.
There are many others some are here and some are elsewhere that will back that statement up.
I can say this, the good folks over at Great Lakes Genetics know exactly who this guy is.

Honest, trustworthy, low drama and a man of his word is how I would describe him.
But as I said he is a good friend of mine so some may call me biased.

You can also think about other candidates for the future, your call there my brother.`

7 Likes

Almost forgot.
@Blueridge are you able to answer this question?

While true it was a good joke too…LOL

While I was being cordial…
I must say after seeing that pic :astonished:, I had a bit of selfish motivation.
I know the seed junky in you understands. :grin:

Thanks for stopping in.
Stop back in and see how the project is progressing.
Maybe if all works out well, you can grab you some of those magical beans.

Peace
Shag

4 Likes

@Gonzo
Where are you at man? :thinking:
You are the one that got the ball rolling on this project.
You were the one that had the guts to ask the right question.
So big thanks for your part in that. :heart_eyes:
I hope you stop in and join the fun.

Shag

2 Likes

How’s this moving along? Pack chosen? Possible grower chosen?

2 Likes

Sup @Emeraldgreen
Pretty sure he is going to be going with truffles.
That was the latest thought but things could still change.

I guess we are still looking for growers.
Not many have applied. :pensive:
He has not said if he made a decision on that or not as of yet.

Gonna be a good show once things get going.

2 Likes

I’d say yes but it’s not realistic for me at this time. I’ve always been curious about the stuff that breeder puts out. I’ll be lurking around watching. I’ve been catching up on your island adventure

3 Likes

Yea, I hear ya, I thought about it too, but part of the reason I never buy expensive packs beside not having the money is…
I would just cry like a baby if I ruined a pack of seeds like that though human error.
It is rare that I do it but I have done it before.

2 Likes

I hear that. A member hear traded me some rainbird f4 from them. Out of 7 I have 3 surviving. Really hard shells. In the process of getting them healthy age so I can f2 them
Part of my ongoing efforts to find an outdoor strain that really finishes in my area

4 Likes