🇨🇦 looking for pheno hunters

That critical Widow x nebula Kush is definitely one I’d be able to run in the next month

2 Likes

US tester here, I would be interested in testing the one or both of the following:

#2 ACDC (CBD) x Watermelon Dragon
#7 Banana Punch x Nebulis Kush

2 Likes

If May is ok to start I’m in
#6 and #10, i might start them March April.
Lmk and I will send you a pm @DonGnosis

3 Likes

Send me a PM guys with the # and ill try and get them all out by end of the week!

7 Likes

2 Likes

I’d love to grow the Bubba cross

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool. I didn’t know that existed lol. I’m not very familiar with discord tho

3 Likes

It’s pretty cool. Started in Oct I believe and there are 183 members.

4 Likes

Got some Canadian stamps ready if anyone else is interested, feel free to tag anyone that would be interested. Not extremely time sensitive, just want some people growing these bad boys and letting me know how they turn out!

4 Likes

I’d love to grow some out

3 Likes

This is gonna be exciting :wink: @DonGnosis

2 Likes

I’m running his new testers now . You made a wise decision going with the watermelon sugar and the nebulas is a beautiful plant. I crossed watermelon sugar to freakshow this past summer :rofl: crazy terps on it.

3 Likes

I got card full of seeds, @DonGnosis thank you! Excited to try these. I was hoping for one strain and got 4 to test out! Now to decide which to try first!

3 Likes

I received mine also unfortunately 2 of the jet fuel x nebulis kush were crushed

1 Like

Looks like an awesome lineup to test, wish I could join the party but gotta sit this one out since I’m moving this year too and not sure what my grow plans are looking like for the year

2 Likes

interested sir

1 Like

Hi @DonGnosis I would love to test some of these out. I have some space coming up in the next month or so, and with a new veg tent I can certainly dedicate some space. I also am getting an outdoor plot planned for the spring, so if you would like to try some of them outdoors, please let me know and I can work some in. As it stands now, I probably have space for 10-12 additional plants outdoors this season at 44 degrees north Lat apart from what I currently have planned for the plot.

1 Like

Hey everyone, it’s been a crazy mo the for me and have been traveling back and forth for work, if you haven’t received any of the seeds you requested please DM me. I’ve sent out a bunch but it seems some did not make it to their destination so please let me know if you’re still waiting for the seeds!

3 Likes

Not sure if you’re still looking for testers, but I do have some room very soon. I’ve done many testing and keep good logs when I’m growing.
Example.

Best of luck on the hunt!!

3 Likes

Hell ya, send a message over and I’ll get them out to you!

4 Likes