🇨🇦 looking for pheno hunters

Bro…all those strains sound :fire::fire::fire:!!!
Very excited! Don’t tell me which ones you’re going to send…the envelope opening will be like Christmas!

3 Likes

Hi Don, I’m jumping in here way late, but I’m interested testing in that jet fuel one. I’m trying to find a worthy mate for one of my girls with the jet fuel smell. I will have room after this current grow finishes in May. I’m in the USA.

1 Like

I’m also interested in jumping in here to test if you’re still in need of my “help” (this seems so backwards) I have had sativa-induced anxiety for the last few years and would love to see what the ACDC x Watermelon Dragon is talking about. Any other heavy indica/sleepy crosses are welcome in my nug jug any day, so if you’re still looking for testers and still have anything like that, I’m 100% in.

1 Like

100% interest in both Watermelon Dragon crosses and Deep Breath x Nebullis Kush, Double chocolate cross and Banana Punch cross

1 Like

Give me a PM!

1 Like

Send a PM over!

1 Like

if not in a hurry i could put them next in queud as i have already have my next grow planned thry vould be the next after
at the moment im veging gor outdoor then at harvest im testing out killing fields , yours could go in next to try out and pheno hunt

1 Like

send me a PM and i’ll get something sent out!

@DonGnosis
I received your beans today.
Ty once again
I’m thinking around September I am going to pop these bad boys/gals
I will make sure I tag you.

7 Likes

Glad they made it!

2 Likes

Hey everyone, if you’ve received some seeds from me, please go check out:

Looking to get some reviews, updates and feedback on our exchanges and the :fire: you guys hopefully end up growing!

8 Likes

Hey everyone, if you haven’t received the beans please reach out to me, it’s been a hectic time over here and my burnt organizations skills aren’t the best so I don’t want to leave anyone hanging if I thought I sent packs out when I may have missed a couple.

5 Likes

mail is slow lately

1 Like

this got me thinking todays as i am soon to be popping the killing fields… it had me thinking what pheno you want us to look for do you want us to send you a snip of the keeper we like or anything in particular you want us to find in the hunt? @DonGnosis

2 Likes

I grew killing fields back then when sannie’s released the f3 i think. It had a wonderful magenta coloured female, huge buds, exceptional yield. It had a certain berry aroma which I don’t like, that was the reason I tossed it. I’m kind of regretting it right now cause I had no clue of breeding and how all that stuff works lol

1 Like

the one i have are f5or f6 cant wait to pheno hunt them im wondering about how to plan this grow ive read shes a crazy strecher so im leaning towards veging just past seedling or as soon as she fills a solo cup withroots i transplant to 1-2 galon and into flower

1 Like

or i keep every seedling as parents for clones and flower the clones with as less veg as possible

1 Like

I recommend to flower cuttings a week after routing cause she’s a real stretcher, depending on the space you have of course. I flipped them when they were around 30 - 40 cm and in the end they were like 1, 50 to 1,70, almost as ‘tall’ as me lol

1 Like

is she scrog frienfly or untamable even in scrog

reading your last reply got me wondering est tu un peu francophone? @mndlss

She’s a real good scrogger, I think, this style gives the best results for her. I’m German and have a little talent for languages. I had French in school for like 5 years or so but it wasn’t my favorite