Looking for RED SNAKE beans

Hello all! Looking for some Cannabiogen “RED SNAKE” beans I know a while back @TexasTea made some. Was curious if any were still floating around. I would be willing to make a donation for some.
Thank you all. :pray:t2:
FM

4 Likes

Texas tea is always in ic, not so long he offered someone some red snake f2, so maybe go there and ask him, I think he still have.

3 Likes

Me too

And Mextiza

1 Like

Do you have them or are you also looking for them? :grin:

1 Like

Looking for them

2 Likes

I’m looking for some. I’ve got an extensive Mexican Landrace/Heirloom collection I’m building. My favorite place to vacation,eat, smoke is anything Mexican/South American.
Mexico has so many varieties I smoked TONS of it in my youth.
FM

2 Likes

I’ll have to look for the post, but it was very recently when he offered the Red Snake, I don’t think there’s a problem getting them if he still has them.

Just tipe red snake in ic and is almost all Texas, and in the most recent post you see him offering someone the bean.

Yes he gifted me some 6 or so months ago and I gave them to a gentleman who was disabled. Looking to replace the beans I gifted!

1 Like

But most importantly Charlie Garcia loved this strain and was very proud of it.

2 Likes

It is a variety that hurt my soul not to buy it, I was taken by surprise by the closure of them, and I am not very active in ic so I do not have the confidence to ask for them, but I will have to encourage myself. Nothing is lost by trying.

1 Like

Charlie worked a lot of years the red snake, wonderful strain, I haven’t read a bad report.

1 Like

this is the first ive heard of this strain. cool name.

i used to smoke alot of mexican sativas that would come bricked up but still nice and green. there is something to that old mexican bud that i really liked. glad to see people are trying to preserve it. brings back memories of touring baja. im too afraid to travel in mexico now which is a shame.

3 Likes

I have many Mexican projects to come shortly, but the red snake is the last one that I could want. I have enough beans to keep me busy for a while.

I don’t like over powering highs or stones in my older age, just nice happy over all well-being creative high! That’s all I’m interested in for the moment.
Good night everyone. :pray:t2:

4 Likes

I’m flowering out Red Snake F2 now and it is a absolute winner for sure. i plan on making some seeds soon with her and will share when the time is right.

16 Likes

Gonna reserve a spot on THAT “Beggin’ List”!!! Yes Sir, ain’t ashamed, either. Continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Please bro please :grin:

2 Likes

Awesome! I hope you have great success. :slight_smile:

This has remained one of my favorite smokes all summer. I recently popped a couple of my f2 beans for the fall and one was a male unfortunately so he got the ax. The other is super crazy, a twin! I’m waiting to sex that one right now but again, might be a male…so I will no doubt be planting a few more seeds ( yes, I still have oodles btw) this fall because this is truly outstanding weed.

11 Likes

Man Tex I’m so happy you joined us! Do you have a journal here of your redsnake twins or is it on IC mag?

That is so awesome I’m glad you have preserved Charlie Garcias “Red Snake” with his health issues and everything with cannabiogen dissolving it’s a shame.

But thankfully you are helping to preserve one of if not his favorite strains! :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::snake::snake::snake:

4 Likes

Yeah, here is the twin. Super cool as it is the first time I have seen this. May be a male though…

15 Likes