Looking for Strains with heavy Pine Scent and/or Taste

Thank you, I will look for it.

Thank you I will check them out.

Thank you,

Thank you, I will check it out

I will take a look at these, hopefully a winner

Twenty20 Arcata Trainwreck
Sadly i couldnt get a clone of Bodhi Pinesoul always out i guess for good reason

2 Likes

Spruce = rejects from my skunk line lol
Lime = sour bubble lime/sour milk pheno
Blueberry = jcb pheno of lifesaver
Orange = 93 orange I passed around last year

5 Likes

You offering these up for the OP? Much love

1 Like

Well… don’t throw away any seeds made from your skunk rejects… I will take them for a pheno hunt. Do you happen to have any 93’ Orange seeds laying around?

3 Likes

Texada Timewarp that @ShitSeeds has on his website!

I shit you not after trimming the entire house smelled like a pine tree for hours and it’s still smells like this after the cure!

I’m not sure if other TT are similar, but the ones I grew out were from :spider: (Shitseeds) and they nailed that profile.

:ok_hand:

7 Likes

Sweet… Thank you,

1 Like

I absolutely love orange terps so I ran the red hot cookies from NASC thinking “mmm… orange”, but all five plants I grew were the most piney plants I have grown in a really long time. I hate pine so it really stuck out to me. These were the ones I grew:
https://northatlanticseed.com/product/red-hot-cookies/

Great yield, really stoney… just not my personal fave; I like orange and gas

3 Likes

@Trae1170 here’s images showing the Texada Timewarp i’m talking aboot:

Growing + crop:

Dried and trimmed:

4 Likes

Mostly suggesting where I know these smells and flavors can be found from personal experience :wink:

@Trae1170 by rejects I mean I favor other types over the spruce, I certainly don’t discard the seeds haha. Resurrecting the line was quite the adventure I’ll tell you that much. Mines on lockdown, but I’m sure modern skunk lines still hold pine/spruce types.

I can share the orange though, let me know through pm

9 Likes

The listing is down atm since I edited it, so keep checking back. And yes, it IS what you want to accomplish your goals.

2 Likes

I got MOB X BLACK LIME a buddy of mine made. Damn good smoke after the cure.

I just smoke some reunion haze from cryptic labs. Been in the jar since October.
I dusted it with skunk #1 . Full of seeds :wink:

I rolled one up Monday night and my wife and I were blown away by the pine Xmas tree taste!
Reminded me of the 80s sinsmilla .
Very nice brought back memories.

3 Likes

That sounds amazing! Really nice.

1 Like

I have smoked Medihaze before growing, and I did enjoy it. I got into a Haze kick for awhile buying. First time I tried CBD my stomach got queasy, so found CBD reacts to me adversely. I had to give an oz of Royal Highness away after buying it!

1 Like

I have grown some really really piney goji og before.

3 Likes

Do you have any seeds you can spare?

1 Like