Looking for Strains with heavy Pine Scent and/or Taste

Useful’s chem cookie x 1979 ctb was very pine like.
Was a freebie from jbc .

Pm me what you want

The reunion haze is a full on sativa!
Takes 16 weeks plus.
I had troubles about week 10 that cause me to pull early. It sucked too.
Beautiful plant Xmas tree growth.
And the smoke is very.nice also even not at being full potential.
I did dust it with skunk #1 pollen.

1 Like

Oh speaking of Haze I have yet pop a few more of these. First one was weak and sickly after 4 weeks of growing, so I trashed it.

IMG_3384 IMG_3385 IMG_3387

5 Likes

Yep, thats where the pinesoul comes from.

Me too… in da south… widow strains have alot of pine… the nirvana seeds widow variations are good … it will take a few weeks to get from europe… for lime tho, gotta checkout the freeborn meangene gear … both of the cuts he uses for lime are epic … the limes are next level…

2 Likes

so far for me:
Girl Crush
Trainwreck

The system will not let me message you. I would be interested in MOB X BLACK LIME. You can send me an email at traefehr@hotmail.com

How does the Pinetree Haze smell and taste?

1 Like

The White Widows I have grown have been sweet, spicey, earth a little fruity but NO Pine

2 Likes

Well I believe it had a pine odor on the stem, so I was hopeful, however it is feminized seed, so would be last to be used IF I do. I will say with what I’m offering you’re more assured the pine terps than a toss up phenotype search, plus if you do I will also offer you my Maui alpha pinene phenotype that’s got the same BX Xmas. So you’re guaranteed dominance, than mix or recessive.

2 Likes

I have never had one sweet! Haha… pheno expression is wild! Haha…

Great, can you email me, I cannot PM you

1 Like

He can probably dm you and you’ll be able to respond. Also you have enough pips(green dots by your name) to dm you’ll get a badge notification I believe.

3 Likes

You ‘ve got my vote with Pine Tar Kush!
Nice call @OG619

2 Likes

Is that from seed or a cut? Looks very different from the cut I have.

1 Like